41

Jungkook POV :
I walked with Taehyung hand in hand , i was so thankful for him saving me, we entered the office and he set on the couch I looked at him adorably.i walked to him and pushed him and was on top of him he put his arms around my neck .
Jungkook: " thank you baby ". I peck his lips
Taehyung: " for what honey ?". I peck his lips
Jungkook: " for saving me and my company ".
Taehyung: " oh my honey you don't have to thank me it's my duty to save my lovely boyfriend ". I chuckled.
I was on top of him I moved a little teasing him and he moaned sinfully.
Taehyung: " k-kookie dont move ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " my baby is always ready for my dick ". He glared at me .
Taehyung: " that's because it always make me feel good ". That really drives me crazy.
I kissed his neck and he tightly hugged me .
Taehyung: " kookie they will come and the camera is recording ". I stopped and got up shocked he giggled.
Jungkook: " fuck , shit , holly mother freaking shit,  I forgot baby turn off that shit ". He fell down and started laughing at my reaction.
Taehyung: " oh my god my organs are hurting ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " yeah and my dick is twisting ". He laughed hard .
He walked to the camera and turned it off by the electric cable .
Taehyung: " here it's done ". I shook my head
Jungkook: " nah I won't approach you maybe there is another camera , I don't want to get whooped by your dad ".
He laughed again he walked to me and kissed me .
Taehyung: " but I want to kiss you , wouldn't you give this baby a kiss ?". He looked at me with puppy eyes.
Jungkook: " aaah shit I would kiss you all day ". I kissed him hard after a moment of kissing I pulled away and sucked his neck , he moaned.his hands went down buckling my pants and he put his hand inside my boxers and started palming my member making me groan.
Jungkook: " ah ... baby .. just like that ". He strucked my member .
He pulled my boxers down I pulled his pants and boxers too .
Taehyung: " j-Jungkook the door is open ". I looked at the door .
Jungkook: " go to the table baby ". I got ride of my clothes, I went to the door and locked it and when I turned around a great vue of my baby . His legs open and looking at me seductively.
Taehyung: " master fuck me ". My dick twisted
I walked to him and slapped his thighs making him whimper.
Jungkook: " want masters dick inside this pretty hole hmm ?". He whimpers and moan.
Taehyung: " yes master please ". I put a finger inside him to prepare him . After a moment he pumped my dick and he put it a his entrance and I pushed in slowly making him moan .
Taehyung: " kookie it's big mmmm ". I kissed him and he sucked my neck making a love bite .
Jungkook: " ah baby so tigh for me ". He moan I kept on thrusting in him and rolling my hips .
Taehyung: " cumming ". I thrusted
Jungkook: " wait a little baby boy ". I thrusted hard .he sobbed
Taehyung: " can't.. please ?". I kissed him
Jungkook: " cum for me love ". He sprinted his cum I kept on thrusting when I was going to cum I pulled out .
Jungkook: " shit I almost came inside you ". He giggled.
Taehyung: " your cum is warm and will make me full ". I groaned slapping his thighs.
Jungkook: " shit baby don't talk like that ". He giggled.
Taehyung: " I love you ". I smiled pulling his boxers and pants up .
Jungkook: " and I love you too my horny princess ". He blushed.
Taehyung: " I'm tired now ". I smiled he put his face on my neck .
Jungkook: " I have to sign some papers and we will go home baby ". He nodded .
I walked to the door and opened the lock then walked to my office set down and mentioned my lap , he came and set down .
Jungkook: " take some rest honey ". He nodded and put his face on my chest and closed his eyes ,I kept looking at him and caresses his cheeks then I pecked his lips and he smiled .
Jungkook: " I love you sooo much my baby ". He opened his eyes a little.
Taehyung: " I love you more my love ". I peck his lips , and he closed his eyes , I looked at him for a moment and started reading the files until the door opened revealing yoongi , namjoon and hoseok .
Hoseok : " helloooo ". I made shhh face to him and he looked at taehyung sleeping soundly at my lap .
Yoongi : " he must be tired ". He whispered
Jungkook: " yeah he didn't sleep and now he was tired after .. ". I shut my mouth
Namjoon : " poor tae you killed his ass ". I chuckled.
Jungkook: " a cute beast this person I swear ". They laughed .
Hoseok : " so anything new ?". I shook my head
Jungkook: " just I want to give him some rest and I'm thinking of a place ".
Namjoon: " why don't you take him to Greece, you have a nice mansion there ". I nodded
Jungkook: " yeah but he want all of us to go ".
Yoongi : " then we will go ,just we have to let the companies the our trusted mans ".
Jungkook: " we have to discuss that before the departure ". He nodded
Yoongi: " tomorrow morning I'm not available ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " everything is okay hyung ?".
Yoongi : " yes just Jimin has an appointment to the doctor so I will take him ". I nodded
Namjoon: " me too jin has an appointment tomorrow ".
Jungkook: " they have the same doctor?".
Yoongi : " yeah they do that's why they do appointment together ". I nodded
Hoseok : " and me and haneul tomorrow are not available ".
Jungkook: " appointment or sex in hospital?". They laughed
Hoseok : " hell no ,she said that she was wanting to visit that clothing shop so I thought tomorrow to take her ". I nodded
Yoongi: " then we meet afternoon yeah ?".
Jungkook: " sounds good ". Just then Taehyung phone rungs and he moved but still sleeping . I looked to the caller and it was jimin .
I answered.
Jungkook: " hello ?".
Jimin : " taehyung?".
Jungkook: " no hyung it's Jungkook ".
Jimin : " ah okay , please tell him that jeonsan will sleepover ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " okay hyung ". We hang up and the others went out letting me finish the files .