45

Jungkook POV :
I was going to walk to the bathroom but stopped because he was holding jeonsan hand and walking back to the table he was going to pass me but I stopped him, jeonsan went to the table .
Jungkook: " baby ! Did you cry ?". He shook his head .
Taehyung: " no I didn't ". I lifted his head and for sure he cried , his puffed eyes , red , I embraced him and kissed his cheeks .
Jungkook: " you did baby ". He shook his head and pulled away .
Taehyung: " let's go back they are waiting for us ". I looked at him and for sure he didn't want to talk about it . I just nodded and followed all the table was looking at him .
When we finished dinner we went to the beach to walk and the others were having fun with their boyfriends just Taehyung was sitting looking at them a little smile on his face . I walked to him .
Jungkook: " baby ?". He looked up then down .
Taehyung: " yeah ?". I lifted his face and kissed him .
Jungkook: " don't hide your pain from me I know you are hurt but believe me I don't even calculate her ". He looked at me .
Taehyung: " she doesn't like me I can feel it ". I smiled
Jungkook: " let her be because you are my boyfriend , my baby , my world ".
Taehyung: " but you used to like her ". I chuckled he pouted
Jungkook: "used to , it was in high school but gold diggers always get their life twisted ". He looked at me .
Taehyung: " I don't like her she was glaring at me as if I stole something from her ". I caresses his cheek
Jungkook: " didn't you stole someone from her ?". He pouted
Taehyung: " but I didn't steal him fate gave him to me ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " that's enough for you to believe that I don't even look at her she is a childhood friend that's it ". He nodded
Taehyung: " I don't like girls to flirt with you or even look at you ". He pouted angry
Jungkook: " Taehyung I'm gay for you and  I only dream about your pretty hole ". He blushed slapping my chest .
Taehyung: " yah Jungkook they might hear you ". He glared making me chuckle.
Jungkook: " trust me baby I only love you and you are the future that I was looking for ". He blushed and put his head in my chest .
Taehyung: " I'm sure she will do something ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " just don't believe in her lies okay honey , I liked her before I gave her my heart but she played with it because that time I wasn't a famous CEO ".
Taehyung: " but how come jeonsan didn't panick rather he hugged her ". I looked at him but I was a little afraid to tell him .
Jungkook: " emm .. baby .. she ". He looked at me
Taehyung: " she what ? ".
Jungkook: " don't be sad or angry at me please ?". He nodded
Jungkook: " she used to live with me in my apartment ". He pulled away from me that's what I didn't want .
Taehyung: " so was before me , did you sleep with her too ". I was confused
Jungkook: " no of course not , she lived with me because her parents lived in America back then and she didn't have a place where to go ".
Taehyung: " so you volunteered to let her in your apartment?". I nodded
Jungkook: " but as time passed she was having affairs with mans in my apartment so I kicked her out one day she called and apologized to me but she was already in America until today ". He was still glaring at me .
Jungkook: " please don't be angry at me , that's the worst than sleeping outside ". He glared at me then giggled.
Taehyung: " I know you are mine and mine only ". He grabbed my collar
Taehyung: " but if you talk to her again you won't be just sleeping outside but me going out of your life ". He threatened making my legs weak .
Jungkook: " I won't baby , I love you ". He smiled
Taehyung: " I love you more ". He pulled me and we kissed .
Yoongi : " yo , let's go home ". We looked to the side and we nodded and we walked hand in hand to the mansion.
When we arrived at home the bottoms went to wear their pajamas with us too and we set in the living room .
Mom : " let's watch movies ". We all nodded our kids slept in their room .
Haneul: " how about horror ?".
Hoseok: " horror movies with family is comedy ". We laughed
Baekhyun: " how about romance ?".
Taehyung: " romantic movies with family is horror ". The others fell down laughing. I pulled him and kissed him making him giggles.
Jungkook: " so action movies?".
Jimin : " well this will have hoseok doing some taekwondo in his sleep ". We laughed again
Yoongi : " what do you want us to watch porn or something". They all looked at him .
Taehyung: " we have preggy persons here want another kid yoongi hyung?  ". He laughed
Jin : " Disney movies ".
Jungkook: " are your cravings for Disney or what ?".
Taehyung: " no he thought he is rapunzel ".
Jungkook: " rapunjin ". He glared at us
Jin : " no offense Peter Pan ". We laughed at his reaction.
Taehyung: " jungkook is already hulk ". I glared at him making him giggles
Jungkook: " want me to punish you Shrek ? ". He giggled.
Jimin : " hoseok is pinocchio ".
Hoseok : " yah you dwarf ". A flying pillow was destined to hoseok face making whole family to laugh .
Namjoon : " yoongi I swear you look like sleepy from Snow White ". He glared at him
Yoongi : " and you should go too zootopia here is not your place ". We laughed
Chanyeol: " seems like our family is looking at us like we grow some heads ".
Taehyung: " Tarzan hyung please shit down ". We were laughing forgetting completely about our moms and dads that they were laughing at us .
Mom : " watching you guys is better then watching a movie ".
Taehyung: " mom you 4 look like the incredibles looking at us, and dad looking like inspector gadget ". My mom glared at me and dad laughed
Yejin : " what ? We are not ". Taehyung woke up from his place and mocked my mom
Taehyung: " let it go , let it go can't hold it back anymore ". He started singing.and laughing started again.
After some mocking and dancing crazily we set and started chatting then we went to sleep cause tomorrow we have a long journey to pass .
————————————————————————
Hello lovelies hope you are all doing good .
So this story is going to end maybe 6 or 5 remaining Chapters. Hope you liked this story because sometimes I mess up a little with chapters .
Thank you all for this amazing support, take care all and stay safe .