50

Taehyung POV :
It's been 5 months now of my pregnancy. A lot happened in this 5 months , Jin and Jimin had their babies , me and Jungkook got married on my first month. And hoseok and haneul decided on their wedding this week so we all were helping but not like the tops .
Jungkook: " baby sit down , you will get tired ". I smiled and he gently rubbed my belly that was  big now , we still didn't know the gender because today is my revelation so when we finish the others are having the results for me and Jungkook.like a little party.
Taehyung: " oh honey I'm fine don't worry ". He pecks my lips and hugged me .
Jungkook: " love I will carry this box I will be back ". I nodded .
I walked to jeonsan room to find him playing with junho .
Taehyung: " babies did you have your fruits finished?". They nodded and showed me their bowls that I cutter some fruits for them .
Jeonsan : " yes mommy ". He came and kissed my belly that was so adorable of him because when he knew that I was pregnant he always kiss me and my belly every time he see me .
Junho : " kiss baby too ". He run and kissed too .
Taehyung: " okay babies , stay here and don't do something that I will punish you two for it ". They nodded and went again to playing with car toys .
I walked down to the kitchen and set in the chair beside Jin .
Jimin : " today is your results ". He was jumping.
Taehyung: " yeah I really hope to have boy and after some time have a little girl ". They giggled
Jin : " why is that ?".
Taehyung: " two boys and a girl is great ".
Jimin : " junho is protective over his baby sister ". I giggled
Taehyung: " jeonsan is protective over my belly I don't know what will he do when I give birth ". They laughed
Baekhyun: " guys i need some help for the flowers ". We turned and he was there too .
Taehyung: " I will do it , hyungs please tell the shop to prepare the cake on time ". They nodded and I walked to the living room .
Jungkook's mansion is full of stuff. We wanted it to be here because Jungkook mansion is the biggest among all the others mansions.
I was preparing for the flowers like making red ones with red ones .
Baekhyun: " how is little baby doing?".
Taehyung: " it's good but I'm getting chubbier with eating all the time ".
Baekhyun: " that's because you are eating for two you and the baby ". I nodded
Taehyung: " yeah and eating too much I feel like a pig right now ".
He laughed and we heard laughing
Mom : " oh Taehyungie baby , that means your baby is healthy ". I smiled
Yejin : " are you drinking your vitamins?".
Taehyung: " yeah actually I feel Jungkook like an army chef , the first thing he wake up he say .. did you eat your medicine?".
They laughed
Jungkook: " that's because I know you will forget about them honey ". I looked to the side and he was standing at the door looking at me .he then walked to me and kissed my cheeks .
Jungkook: " did you eat something baby ?". I shook my head and he glared at me .
Jungkook: " why didn't you huh ? You should eat ". I giggled, he was still glaring at me
Taehyung: " I was waiting for you ". His glare turned into a soft eyes
Jungkook: " oh baby you don't have to wait for me , what if I didn't come you will wait for whole day ?". I nodded and he glared back .
Jungkook: " oh I will fuck you , you stubborn boy ". I laughed because he started tickling me but not hard .
Taehyung: " aaah Jungkook please , haha I will eat I promise ". Then he stopped and kissed me .
Jungkook: " I love you baby ". I pecks his lips
Taehyung: " I love you more hubby ". He again pecks my lips and he pulled me up and we walked to the kitchen and he put the plates in front of me and we started eating.
Taehyung: " kookie can you please give me water ?". He nodded
Jungkook: " anything for my princess ". I blushed , he put the water beside me and I started eating again.
Jungkook: " yah ,slow down baby ". I giggled and started eating slowly.
Taehyung: " I'm hungry ". He chuckled
Jungkook: " okay but eat slowly baby and eat a lot yesterday you didn't eat much ". I pouted
Taehyung: " but I was full ". He shook his head
Jungkook: " nah don't fool me this time you will finish this plate ". I widen my eyes
Taehyung: " it's too much kookie I can't ". He glared at me
Jungkook: " you will finish it and that's final or no chocolates for you tonight ". I pouted
Taehyung: " okay honey ". I was still pouting.
Jungkook: " that's a good boy , and don't pout like that or I will attack you ". I giggled making him chuckle,he then pecks my lips .
We ate and mom called us to the living room for the results I set down because Jungkook insists on me sitting all the time my caring husband.they were all sitting there waiting just like us .
Jin : " okay Taehyung here the box and Jungkook here the box too ". We nodded and he looked at me and pecks my lips for a moment then he pulled away .
Jimin : " their is blue and pink balloons in there ". We nodded again
Mom : " each one will open a box ".
Jungkook: " okay I will open mine ". They counted and he opened it
And blue balloons came and cheering was heard and Jungkook came running to me hugging me so tightly.
Jungkook: " we are having a boy ". I nodded sobbing.
Mom : " okay tae baby open yours too ". I nodded not understanding why two boxes but opened the second one and it also blue balloons making me gasp and Jungkook screamed. I turned the boxes and there written baby and baby 2 making me gasp again and I started sobbing again .

 I turned the boxes and there written baby and baby 2 making me gasp again and I started sobbing again

Everyone: " CONGRATS YOU ARE HAVING TWINS ". Jungkook was running in the living room making them all laugh including me too .
Jungkook: " oh my god baby I'm so happy , we have twin boys ".
I nodded with tears in my eyes
Taehyung: " I'm so happy ". He pecks my lips multiple times making me giggles.
Hyungsik: " you have twins I'm so happy for you son ". He hugged me and others joined.
Hoseok : " baby we should hurry I'm jealous I want triplets ". Haneul blushing face made us all laugh .
Namjoon: " let's make 4 babies princess yeah ". Jin slapped his chest blushing.
Jin : " yah I'm not a rabbit ". I giggled.
Jungkook: " hey baby how about we make twin girls after you give birth ". I slapped his chest .
Taehyung: " oh god I have cramps ".they were laughing all the time at us .
Jungkook: " Jeon Taehyung come back here I'm not done with you ". I fast walked out the living room
Taehyung: " this muscle horny bunny ". I huff
Jungkook: " you know I can hear you , you brat ".
Taehyung: " congratulations mr Jeon you have ears ". I shouted back They laughed at him he circled his arms around me .
Jungkook: " got you , what did you say ?". I widen my eyes
Taehyung: " I said I love you didn't you hear that ". He chuckled
Jungkook: " oh I think I heard muscle horny bunny ". I giggled
Taehyung: " you should see a doctor you are hearing things ". He chuckled and pulled me to a kiss .
Jungkook: " I love you my preggy baby ".
Taehyung: " I love you too a great donation of sperm ". He slapped my ass making me giggles. We walked to the kitchen to grab plate to serve the cake that Jin made for us all .