40

Taehyung POV :
We walked me and Jungkook hand in hand to the meeting area but Chansung stopped me.
Taehyung: " darling you go inside I will be back ". He nodded and was going to walk away I stopped him he smiled with questioning eyes .
Jungkook: " what is it baby ?". I pulled him and kissed him .
Taehyung: " nothing just I love you ". He smiled and pecks my lips
Jungkook: " I love you more my baby ". He walked inside .
Chansung smiled and talked.
Chansung: " tae it's him ". I nodded
Taehyung: " I knew something is off about him ".
Chansung: " he did that for money I have something to show you in the meeting ".
Taehyung: " what do you mean ?".
Chansung: " jungkook put cameras around all the building means his whole company which captured something we need ". He showed me on his laptop, I widen my eyes .
Taehyung: " it was them all this time ?". He nodded
Chansung: " they played it good but they are not smart enough to play with Jungkook, he didn't do anything but he must know something ".
Taehyung: " he didn't talk to much about this case ".
Chansung: " jungkook for sure know something,he just let you do what you want ". I nodded and went inside since phong is talking to Jungkook with an angry tone and the main person is also here .
Jungkook: " you are in my property, you don't talk shit about my husband ". He said angry .i walked inside .all the tops were here too
Taehyung: " jungkook honey don't stress yourself ". I whispered,he just nodded .
Phong : " I'm here to show you what I can do to you Taehyung ". Hyungsik glared at him .
Hyungsik: " and what will you do for example? ". He said mockingly.
Taehyung: " dad please wait for it ". He just nodded
Jungkook: " honey what is my surprise ?". I pecks his lips and got up .chansung looked at me nodding.
Taehyung: " this past few months the Jeon company has some problems ". As I was talking phong talk cutting my words .
Phong : " I told him to marry my daughter to grow the company income ".
Jungkook: " and I told you my sperm is precious to me to waist it on bitches ". I smiled at Jungkook. The tops laughed to the side .
Taehyung: " honey please !". He nodded at me .
Jungkook: " sorry princess ". The whole room was looking at us .
Taehyung: " so as I was saying the sketches that the workers has been stolen from the company, which means he is one of us but works for someone else ".
Phong : " and what that have to do with Jungkook marriage ". I sighed angry .
Taehyung: " if you interrupt me one more time believe me imma punch your old balls don't fucking try me ". I pointed my finger at him he shut his mouth and Jungkook looked at me smirking.
Taehyung: " the person is caught and the owner too and a bitch too ". I looked at them all .
Taehyung: " I've been analyzing all the workers and I gave 3 sketches to all of you to be working on and give them to mr jichul am I right ?". The employees nodded .
Taehyung: " each of you put the original on the table ". They did . I walked around and stopped at one person took his sketches.
Jungkook: " what are you doing honey ?". I looked at him and smiled he did back .
Taehyung: " the day when I gave you all that sketches one particular sketch has been stolen and the diamond set has been stolen too ". I put my hand on that person's shoulder he flinched .
Taehyung: " turn your sketches to me ". They all pulled the sketches up and the person did too but suddenly they gasped all , Jungkook looked at the person ready to kill him .
Taehyung: " I gave all sketches but one person I gave him different one and that one has been stolen, isn't it right Chris ?". He flinched
Chris : " w-why me ?". I smirked
Taehyung: " because the third sketch that has been stolen it's yours ". Gasps was heard and he was so angry .
Chris : " it's not me ? , why not all persons but me ".
Taehyung: " sit down before I decapitate you ". He set down
Chris : " it's not me ".
Taehyung: " it's not you ? Okay so why the person that you work for is glaring at you right now ?". Jungkook and all was confused.
Jungkook: " what ?". I looked at him .
Taehyung: " how would you do if that happens in your company phong ?". He looked at me
Phong : " I would kill him ". I smirked
Taehyung: " oh it's the same for me so should I kill you for doing that to Jungkook company?".
He gets up .
Phong : " what do you mean by that ?".
Taehyung: " he works for you phong don't try to make yourself as you are innocent ".
Phong : " he doesn't I don't work with scums like him ".
Taehyung: " why because you've been exposed?". He glared at me
Phong : " you don't have proof ". I smiled
Chansung put a video as to Chris talking to phong on the phone making all the room look at phong with a « seriously »face .
Jungkook: " oh you did not just put my company on problems but also my workers ". He shouted at him . Phong was glaring at me .
Taehyung: " did you seriously attacked Jungkook with your bitchy daughter?".
Phong : " he didn't want to marry her ".
Taehyung: " why to make an unborn child on his name as the next heir which is an imaginary child ?". He was so angry
Phong : " he deserves it after taking my spotlight ".
Jungkook: " what spotlight are you talking about I've worked my ass for this company to make persons like you beg for mercy ".
Phong : " look in what you are now your company is going on bankruptcy ". I chuckled
Taehyung: " more like your company is going to close forever ".
Phong : " you shut up it's all because of you ". I nodded
Taehyung: " it's because of me , but I did that for the one I love to death, you did that for your own using your daughter for your grantees ". I showed another video of Chris going to safe box of the company and also talking on the phone with phong .
Taehyung: " oh and that you were also the person that was with the kidnappers of my son ". He widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " I will kill you phong ". He was going to attack him I grabbed his face .
Taehyung: " it's what he want love please calm down honey please for me ". He was breathing heavily with anger .
Jungkook: " I can't control it I will kill him baby he was going to ruin me ". I caresses his face .
Taehyung: " I know darling just calm down karma is coming to him ". He nodded still angry I peck his lips for a moment and pulled away .
Taehyung: " you are done phong ".
Phong : " you will do nothing to me ". I chuckled
Taehyung: " yeah the meeting is recorded do you know what else phong ?". He looked at me .
The door opened and 10 officers came in
Taehyung: " have fun in prison with your daughter and her imaginary pregnancy". He widen his eyes
Phong : " how did you ? How did you know ?".
Taehyung: " asked and she is not even pregnant have fun in prison I'm sure you will hear that your daughter is really pregnant with the prison gardien ". The tops laughed .
Officer : " mr phong you are under arrest, you don't have to say anything and follow us calmly ". They handcuffed him.
Phong : " you will pay for it Kim ".
Hyungsik: " cash or with credit card?". He mocked phong who glared at him angry the officers pulled him and took him out with Chris .
Jungkook: " I have nothing to say I'm done ". He put his head on the table .i walked to him
Taehyung: " darling! Look at me ". He looked up and his eyes were tears .
Jungkook: " I'm sure that if you weren't here I will be homeless right now ". I caresses his cheeks
Taehyung: " you are strong I know you are feeling guilty but always know that I'm here for you ". He smiled and hugged me
Jungkook: " I love you and I can't say how much I'm thankful to have you in my life ".
I peck his lips
Taehyung: " I love you more ".
Chansung: " well done tae ". I hugged him
Taehyung: " thank you hyungs ". And I hugged Wooyoung too .
Jungkook: " yah don't put your hands on him ". He glared making whole room laugh .
Hyungsik: " ooh he is jealous ". We laughed at Jungkook face .
He pulled me to him
Jungkook: " my princess ". He pecks my lips
Taehyung: " my darling ". We smiled and walked out to his office.

———————————————————————-
It's a long chapter
Hope you all are doing fine , take care and be safe . Love you all 💜