22

Jungkook POV :
I was at jin hyung shop waiting for Taehyung to come out since my parents are already at the Kim mansion . He came running to the car and went inside smiling at me .
Taehyung: " hi darling,sorry to be late I was finishing some paperwork ". I smiled and he pecks my lips multiple times .
Jungkook: " that's fine my love ". I peck his lips .
Taehyung: " oh god where is jeonsan ?". I chuckled at his shocked face .
Jungkook: " my mom picked him he is already at the Kims mansion ". He smiled .
We went and after 20 minutes we arrived at the mansion, I knocked and a lady opened the door with my mom . The lady was fixing Taehyung.
Mom : " oh you're here babies ". She kissed our cheeks . We smiled and the lady hugged Taehyung and he smiled and hugged her back .
Her name was yejin so she pulled us inside to the living room .
Jeonsan : " mommy, daddy ". He came running to us but some were shocked at his words .
Taehyung: " my baby , have you been behaving well ? ". He giggled and nodded  I kissed his cheeks . And he kissed us back I looked to the living room and mr Kim was in tears .
Jungkook: " uncle are you okay ?". He nodded and smiled a little. I looked at jimin who has a boy at his lap that me and taehyung were comfused .
Taehyung: " chim who is that ?". The boy shyly waved at him . He smiled and waved back .
Yoongi : " long story but I will make it short , we found him out a week before in the streets homeless and without parents we took him to the orphanage then Jimin cried for him and we adopted him now he is our son ". I widen my eyes , and taehyung gasped . He went to him and the boy hugged Taehyung, god this angel is a miracle everything is simple in his way .
Taehyung: " what's your name sweetie?".
Boy : " junho ". He smiled .
Taehyung: " I'm Taehyung, jeonsan mommy ".
Junho: " tata ". He giggled with jeonsan making taehyung giggles too . I went to him and grabbed the boy in my arms.
Jungkook: " welcome to our family little boy ". He giggled I put him down and he run with jeonsan playing , what shocked me that jeonsan didn't have a panick attack.
Yejin : " taehyung,this is my son baekhyun and that tall man is his husband ". He widen his eyes and I widen my eyes too .
Jungkook: " Chanyeol?". He looked at me .
Chanyeol: " yo coconut head ? ". I elbowed him .
Jungkook: " I told you to not call me that you tree ". He glared at me , we heard some laughing.
Yejin : " do you know each other ?". I nodded
Chanyeol: " yeah we studied together in university ". I smiled and set down . Mr Kim and yejin was following Taehyung every move .
Mr Kim : " let's have dinner since all of you is here ". We all nodded , we all are here the tops and bottoms.
We finished eating and the bottoms helped yejin in the kitchen then they came with us . Taehyung set beside me and I hugged his waist. Jeonsan and junho slept in the guest room .
Mr Kim : " t-Taehyung?, I have something to tell you in a long time ". Taehyung looked at him senses the nervousness in Kim voice .
Taehyung: " of course you can tell me ". I grabbed his hand . My parents and yejin were looking at taehyung in sadness which confuses me more .
Mr Kim : " I will tell you a story and please hear me out ". He nodded .
Mr Kim : " my name is Kim Hyungsik ". Taehyung stiffened.and Kim was nervous.
Mr Kim : " I know you heard my name before and that was when you were little ". Taehyung nodded.
Hyungsik: "  me and Jungkook parents was best friends but that time I was careless, I was a leader of a mafia ". I widen my eyes .
Jungkook: " what ?". I looked at my parents and they nodded ,Taehyung was looking at him without blinking.
Hyungsik: " we were 4 friends , me , jichul , jihyeon and naeun". Taehyung widen his eyes .
Taehyung: " m-my m-mom ?". Hyungsik nodded .
Hyungsik: " I fell in love with your mom before but she never looked me , one day we went to a club got drunk and in the morning we found that we slept together ". All gasped .
Hyungsik: " hoseok , your dad run away right ". Hoseok looked at Hyungsik and nodded sadly.
Hyungsik: " your dad was a mafia too ". He gasped . We all were shocked .
Hyungsik: " to get revenge on me he married naeun because she loved him , one day she came to me and told me that she was pregnant and the child was mine but she hide it from your dad , after she gave birth and the child grow up at the age of 14 , she called me that He started abusing her since he knew about the child , and in the call I heard him shouting her name she told me to come , and I came running to his house to find her corpse at the floor with bullet holes I went to her and found the gun like an idiot I grabbed the gun and pulled him to the side that's when police came , he planned all that , I went to jail for 5 years then the investigation told the gun wasn't mine and they searched for the man but he hides very well ". Hoseok and taehyung was like they saw ghosts , they were pale .
Hyungsik: " after I came out of jail I searched for the child but couldn't find him , I stopped being a mafia and married yejin but I've never stopped searching for you Taehyung until the day at Jungkook company ". I was shocked Taehyung gasped and started shaking.
Hyungsik: " you are my son Taehyung, I'm your biological father, and the man who did all that , I'm sorry hoseok it's your dad ". Hoseok started sobbing really hard and taehyung was like he will faint .
Jungkook: " baby ... baby look at me ". He shook violently he looked at me .
Taehyung: " tell me he is lying j-Jungkook, t-tell me he is lying ".
Hyungsik: " you can be angry at me , you and hoseok but please forgive me for my mistakes, you can also confirm that I'm your real father ". Taehyung looked at him with tears rolling none stop .
Taehyung: " why you didn't tell me the day you came to our house ?". Hyungsik sobbed .
Hyungsik: " I told you I will come for you Taehyung and I told you my name for you to remember me when I come to get you but that was too late ". Taehyung sobbed.
Taehyung: " he never told me his real name all this years I was walking as a Kim not knowing that the man who rapped me after naeun death is the same man who killed her ". Hyungsik gasped with a wrecked sob .
Hyungsik: " he rapped you ?". Taehyung nodded making my mom gasp and all looking at taehyung sadly.
Hyungsik: " I will kill him Taehyung for sure this time ". He was angry now .
Taehyung: " don't...don't dirty your hands again you have a family to look after ". He got up and looked at me , then he walked a little, in his face was empty , a lifeless body was walking.
Hyungsik: " t-Taehyung please , I'm not telling you to call me dad or anything I just want forgiveness even if it takes years but please I don't want to die with you not forgiving me ". Hyungsik went down bowing to Taehyung grabbing Taehyung feet . Taehyung gasped and went down too .
Taehyung: " what are you doing?". Hyungsik sobbed .All that was in the living room was crying.
Hyungsik: " please , Taehyung please forgive me ". He grabbed Taehyung hands .
Taehyung: " all this years I was alone until I met Jungkook and he was everything to me and I have a son that was craving to have a mom but now he has me , and I can see how it feels to live in guilt ". He grabbed Hyungsik by his hands and got up .
Taehyung: " even if you came late to my life but I still crave to have a family to call someone dad ". Hyungsik almost fainted.
Hyungsik: " forgive me son ". Taehyung smiles .
Taehyung: " forgiveness accepted , but you have to promise me that you won't dirty your hands with someone like him ". He nodded and hugged Taehyung. I smiled ,I'm so proud of my baby . Hoseok got up tears none stop
Hoseok : " Jungkook I will give my resignation letter tomorrow and I think I'm not welcome here anymore, I'm sorry mr Kim for my father's doing I don't think I should call him dad but sorry on his behalf, I'm sorry Taehyung for what he did to you and I'm sorry for him ruining your life mr Kim ". He bowed and started walking.
Taehyung: " and where do you think you are going horse face ?". I chuckled lowly with others too .
Hoseok : " I can't be in a family knowing my dad ruined someone's else's life ". He sobbed Taehyung run to him and hugged him .
Taehyung: " oh don't be sorry hyung yeah we are your family now ". He hugged Taehyung tightly.
Jungkook: " yeah , yeah that's enough stop hugging him like that or imma kill you ". Taehyung giggled
Jin : " jealous fetus is here ". I glared at him making them all laugh . Hyungsik hugged hoseok too .
Taehyung: " so that means baekhyun is my brother?". Baekhyun looked at taehyung smiling.
Baekhyun: " of course , you are stuck with me ". He giggled.
Yejin : " I'm not forcing you to call me mom Taehyung but welcome to our family ". He looked at her .
Taehyung: " thank you Eomma ". She widen her eyes and tears was falling down . He hugged her .
Mom : " yaaah ! He is my baby ".
Yejin : " oh noooo he is my baby ". They were glaring at each other .making us all laugh .
Jungkook: " mom did you forget that I'm your son and baby too ".
Mom : " you shut up , you aren't sweet like him you pig ". I pouted at her the others were laughing. They were grabbing Taehyung each one by hand and pulling making them laughing their asses off .
Taehyung: " appa help ". Hyungsik widen his eyes and he smiled .
Hyungsik: " you two stop , you can have him both of you .
Jichul : " just like you said son , find me someone else your mom is being scary ". I laughed .
Mom : " don't you dare ". She glared at us .
I pulled taehyung and kissed him and he kissed back the others were talking.
Jungkook: " proud of you my love ". He smiled .
Taehyung: " I have a dad and mom now I'm happy ". Tears started to fall .
Jungkook: " happiness is all what you deserve my princess ". He blushed and I pulled him to me and kissed him ,after a moment we pulled and then we looked to the Side and they all were filming us and taking pictures.
Jichul : " son we don't want another baby we already have a lot ". He scoffed, We laughed .
——————————————————————-
Long chapter.
Sorry if it's boring and I will try my best .
Love ya all and take care .