51

Eight months and 3 weeks .
Jungkook pov :
Taehyung was on his last week of pregnancy and he was in so much pain I can feel it because he sometimes start whimpering and groaning in pain , now that all knew that it's his last week they all came to attend his last moment of pregnancy.
Jungkook : how do you feel my love ". He has tears in his eyes making me feel guilty
Taehyung: " pain , it hurts ". He sobbed I made him lay down in bed and I started rubbing his stomach to ease the pain .
He sighed.
Taehyung: " woah it ... its gone the pain is gone ". I smiled and started caressing his big belly now .
Jungkook: " sleep a little baby I will be here ". He put his head on my chest and he closed his eyes I was just caressing his belly all the time .
It was afternoon and Taehyung woke up terrified screaming in pain I was so shocked.
Taehyung: " j-Jungkook, kook ".
Jungkook: " I'm here baby ". He was groaning.
Taehyung: " I think the babies are coming ". I froze
Jungkook: " what ?". He screamed at my face
Taehyung: " Jeon fucking Jungkook get the fucking car you fucker ". Making me flinch I was going to run but I slipped fell to the ground groaning more than him I got up rather going out to the garage I went to the bathroom.
Taehyung: " you fucktard the car is that way hurry the fuck up ". I flinched I shouted my mom name making them all flinch .
Mom : " what is all that noise?".
Jungkook: " mom Taehyung is pregnant ". They looked at me like I grow two heads
Jungkook: " I mean the babies are coming holly freaking shit ". I run to the garage got the car and went inside stumbling over things some of them are laughing at me .
Taehyung: " you fucker come get me ". I glared at him
Jungkook: " you know damn well I will let this fucker fuck the fucking fuck of you ". He giggled a little.
Taehyung: " kook hurry ". I grabbed him and went to the car with the help of others .

In the hospital:
Taehyung was screaming the whole hospital heard shouting .
Jungkook: " breath my love breath ". I caresses his cheeks
Taehyung: " hurt ... hurt kookie ". He sobbed
Jungkook: " I know my love just wait a little and we will have our babies honey ". He smiled with tears .
Taehyung: " kiss me ". I smiled and kissed him .
Jungkook: " better ?". He nodded
Doctor: " okay mr Jeon we have to prepare you for the c-section ". He nodded
Taehyung: " I'm scared kookie ". I looked at him
Jungkook: " look at me honey ". He looked up
Jungkook: " I love you honey, be strong baby think about me , jeonsan and our two boys ". He calmed a little bit and nodded .
Doctor: " you feel a little uncomfortable but you don't have to worry ". He nodded
After some moment we heard the first cry making my tears to fall then another one , I looked to the side and Taehyung was pale .
Jungkook: " doctor he is pale ". He looked at him .
Doctor: " we are loosing him get the medical ". My whole world crumbled
Jungkook: " what do you mean you are loosing him ". I shouted at the doctor
Nurse : " sir please excuse us you need to wait out ". I pulled the doctor collar
Doctor : " please sir we are loosing him I have to attend him ". I walked out and my mom came to me
Mom : " what happened?". I sobbed
Jungkook: " he ... he lost consciousness and .. and I don't know ". I fell to my knee
Jungkook: " mom ... he ... he was pale like a lifeless person ". All was crying like me
Yejin : " don't worry he is strong ".
Jimin : " don't loose hope kook ".
I set on a chair my face in between my hands .
After 2 hours of waiting the doctor came out .
I got up and went to him .
Doctor: " we are sorry ..". I backed away shaking my head .
Jungkook: " no .. no no no NO ". I screamed.
Doctor: " let me finish, the patient lost consciousness because he was weak but we managed to revive him and he is still a little bit weak ". I glared at him
Jungkook: " and what are you sorry for you almost gave me a heart attack ".
Doctor: " sorry for pushing you out harshly from the room ".
Jungkook: " you will be dead by now if I wasn't nice ". The doctor chuckled making all of them laughing.
Doctor : " you can see him and your babies ". I looked to the side and two nurses came with blue covered babies . I was looking at them
Nurses .
Nurse : " here you can hold them ".
I hold them and tears started falling.
I kissed their heads .
Jin : " let us hold them ". I gave one to Jin and one to Jimin .
Jungkook: " I need to see him ".
Doctor : " mr jeo—-". I run inside the room and looked to the bed
Jungkook: " baby ... my love ". He looked at me
Taehyung: " kookie ". I went to him and kissed him making him smile in the kiss .
Jungkook: " I will die if I lost you ". Tears started falling.
Taehyung: " I was thinking about you all ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " you are so strong baby ". He smiled
Taehyung: " only when you are beside me ". I smiled
Jungkook: " I love you my darling ". I peck his lips
Taehyung: " I love you more honey ". We where looking at each other then the door opened and all entered with our babies
Taehyung: " can I hold them ?". They nodded
Jin : " here ".
Mom : " what will we call them ?".
Taehyung: " yeontan". I peck his lips
Jungkook: " Jonghyun ". He peck my lips
Hyungsik: " the Jeon family is completed ".
Jungkook: " nah we still has to make more ". Taehyung giggled slapping my chest and all started laughing.
Namjoon: " yo take a chill pill ".
Jungkook: " take it yourself, you almost made Jin hyung pregnant after 2 days he gave birth ". They laughed makin Jin blush .
Taehyung: " jungkook shut up ". I peck his lips
Jungkook: " yes sir ". He giggled and looked at our babies sleeping.
" MOMMY ". We turned and jeonsan was walking inside .
Jungkook: " baby , weren't you sleeping at home ".
Haneul : " he woke up and was crying for Taehyung so I bring him here ".
Taehyung: " my baby come here see your brothers ". He giggled and I pulled him with junho .
We stayed like that until Taehyung yawns.
Jungkook: " tired love ?". He nodded the others with jeonsan went home because tomorrow Taehyung will be discharged.
Taehyung: " yes honey ". I pulled him to me and he lays over and he put his head over my chest not forgetting to not move to much because of the c-section.
I kissed him after a moment we pulled away and he slept I kept on looking at him .
Taehyung the love of my life , the best gift that I've never dreamed of to have but now that I have it I own the world . The man that changed not just my life but my whole family's life , we have our 3 sons that are our best gift too .
I'm so thankful to have this angel this love this caring person is all I wanted .
the Jeon Jungkook fell deep in love with that angel . My love , my Jeon Taehyung.

—————————the end —————————-