29

Jungkook POV :
Im  lost my son is kidnapped and now Taehyung fainted out of shock . I was in the living room waiting for the police to work on the process. But I told them to be discrete to not trigger the kidnappers. I was just sitting deep in my thoughts. All the family was with me including Taehyung father and mother and mine too are here waiting for anything new .
I went to my room to see Taehyung crying,I embraced him and he was shaking and sobbing.
Jungkook : " we will find our son baby just you wait ". He sobbed
Taehyung: " it's my fault Jungkook,it's ...". I peck his lips .
Jungkook: " it's not your fault baby ,we will find a solution ". He looked at me
Taehyung: " how Jungkook he's been gone for 2 hours ". I looked down at him .
Jungkook: " the person clearly want me not you baby ". He shook his head
Taehyung : " kookie , it said to not involve police ".
Jungkook: " the police that work for us are secret agents so they won't recognize them ".
Taehyung: " we have to be careful ".
Jungkook: " if they found something I will go by myself baby ". He jolted from my embrace
Taehyung: " no Jungkook no no he is already gone I don't want both of you gone I will go crazy no I will go and you stay here okay ?". I shook my head because he was sobbing.
Jungkook: " baby it's our son I have to do it love please believe in me ". He sobbed hard .
Taehyung: " let's go together then ". I shook my head
Jungkook: " you are the target baby they will kill you to get to me and they have jeonsan as captive for us to do a mistake ".
Taehyung: " but they want me ". I peck his lips
Jungkook: " they are playing genius, they send it to you not me ".
Mom : " Jungkook is right ". We turned to find them all at the door
Jungkook: " the box was sent to you , so the kidnappers knew I was leaving that time so that means they didn't know that you work with me ".
Jin: " they knew you will open it first and react alone which is you didn't and thank god for that ".
Jungkook: " that means if you went searching for jeonsan alone they will capture you and have you as hostage to bring me to them , they know I can die for you both ". Taehyung tears wouldn't stop falling.
Taehyung: " you will be in danger Jungkook, let them get me maybe they will free jeonsan ". I grabbed his jawline .
Jungkook: " never said that again , you hear me ". I got up and went to the living room .
I'm tired and afraid because jeonsan has panic attacks if he see new people. My tears started falling, I can't loose my son , my sunshine, my baby . I started sobbing at the couch grabbing my head . Until I felt a hand on my shoulder
Taehyung : " I'm sorry honey I'm sorry ". He embraced me really tightly.
Jungkook: " I'm tired , I'm scared baby ". He rubbed my back .
Taehyung: " we will have our son back ,we will darling ". I nodded
Jungkook: " I can't loose him , he is the cause of me growing as a man with power Taehyung, I will go insane if something happens to him ". He embraced me more
Taehyung: " nothing will happen to him darling ". He pulled me and kissed my lips multiple times. I pulled him to me and he rested his head on my shoulder.
Taehyung: " jungkook darling,you have to eat a little please ". I shook my head .
Jungkook:" I'm not hungry baby ". He pouted
Taehyung: " for me please ".
Jungkook: " I will eat later love ". He nodded and we waited for the investigation because if I do a move I will ruin their plans so I just kept waiting the kidnappers want me not jeonsan so for sure they won't touch him if I don't do a mistake .an hour had passed again and nothing I started to loose hope but then a knock was heard and I jumped and run to the door .
I found 10 officers and an old man at the door entrance and he has blood on his mouth.
Officer : " hello mr Jeon , can we have a talk ?".
Jungkook: " yeah sure ". I opened the door and taehyung came running because he was sleeping.
Taehyung: " did you find something about my son , tell me ". He was sobbing.
Officer: " we came here to discuss, we are still on investigation ". He sobbed
Jungkook: " baby , please sit ". I grabbed his arms and made him sit on the couch because he was shaking.the others came to living room and looked at us
Officer : " mr Jeon we have some questions ". I nodded
Jungkook: " yeah ,what is it ?".
Officer:" is there anyone that been threatening you or like have hate on you ?".
Jungkook: " I have a lot ".
Man : " mr Jeon I'm Kang from technology industry ". I looked at him
Jungkook: " aren't you ... "
Kang : " yes I'am , and I'm sorry ".
Jungkook: " I have to find her , I have to ".
Kang : " I will help ".
Taehyung: " we have some pictures and a letter maybe that can help you ". He went and grabbed the envelope and gave it to officer.
Officer: " she or he hates you both that's why they captured your son to bring Jungkook ".
Jungkook: " what do I have to do with all that ".
Kang : " it's possession , I saw a kid in her car but when I asked she shoot my leg and punched me ". Taehyung gasped
Taehyung: " it's my son , Jungkook we have to find him ". He started shaking me I grabbed his face
Jungkook: " listen to me honey , if we do something now our son will be in danger , I have to be careful to not put you both in more danger ". He nodded and I embraced his small body was shaking violently I gesture my mom to come and they took him before I kissed him .
Officer: " mr Kang your daughter have some kind of illness?".
Kang : " I don't think it's been 2 weeks that she started acting strangely when I ask she always said it's none of my business ".
Officer: " do you possibly know where she can be ?".
Kang : " we have 2 cottages but we don't go there since my wife's death ".
Jungkook: " thank you for helping ". He smiled
Kang : " that's all I can do and again I'm sorry to say she is not alone in this kidnapping ".
Jungkook: " what do you mean ?".
Kang : " sunmi was talking with a man in our mansion with a girl too they seemed off to me but I was in a hurry that I didn't pay attention to it that time ".
Hyungsik: " do you think what I think Jungkook?". I looked at him
Dad : " it possibly be him ".
Jungkook: " oh I will kill them all ". I was fuming with anger
Officer: " let's see this two places ". I got up and went out with my dad and Hyungsik and all the tops
I heard Taehyung sobbing and calling my name but I just smiled at him and went inside my car ,they were pulling him inside but he was screaming and running but they grabbed him all and went inside and police was guarding the mansion.