33

Jungkook POV :
It was 7:00am I looked to the side to find Taehyung sleeping I moved a little bit to get up but he whined.
Jungkook: " my love I need to go ". He whined and pouted,I kissed his lips multiple times and he let go of me I woke up and grabbed my phone called Wooyoung.
" hello ?, good morning boss "
Jungkook: " morning Wooyoung, anything new ?".
Wooyoung: " yes boss , the man claimed he did kill his wife and kidnapped your son ,we just need you here to signs a paper ".
Jungkook: " okay I'm coming but after an hour ". We hang up .
I went to Taehyung and kissed him he opened slowly his eyes
Taehyung: " kookie? Where are you going?". I peck his lips
Jungkook: " baby I will go change my clothes then go have things to finish ". He nodded
Taehyung: " be careful darling ".
Jungkook: " I will be back by night honey I have to finish some papers in the company ".
Taehyung: " you are over working yourself, I don't like it ". He pouted.
Jungkook: " don't worry princess, I need to go now ". He nodded still pouting.
Taehyung: " take care then ". I kissed him and he kissed back .
Jungkook: " don't be sad baby , I will be back and I will have your favorite ice cream ". He widen his eyes
Taehyung: ". Really ?". I chuckled
Jungkook: " yes my princess ". He blushed .
Taehyung: " I love you ".
Jungkook: " I love you more ". I kissed him one last time and went out meeting my mom and Taehyung mom with Jin and Jimin , jeonsan and junho .
Jeonsan : " daddyyyy". I smiled I lifted him making him giggles, and then to junho too
Jungkook: " did you eat breakfast babies?".
Junho : " yes uncle kookie ". I kissed his cheeks with junho then I hugged the others .
Mom : " where are you going?".
Jungkook: " I have things to do mom can you please stay with Taehyung he for sure will feel bored ".
Yejin : " don't worry son we will be here with him ". I smiled
Jungkook: " thank you ". I said goodbye and went to my mansion took shower , changed and went to the police department.
The officers bowed and I bowed back .
Officer: " hello mr Jeon ".
Jungkook: " hello officer Choi ".
Officer: " the case is closed and the criminal is waiting in a room ". I nodded and went after him where my dad and hyungsik were at the door looking at me .
I hugged them and went inside and he was handcuffed with sunmi beside him .

Hyungsik: " like I said to you before , I will kill you when I find , but you know what stopped me ?"

Hyungsik: " like I said to you before , I will kill you when I find , but you know what stopped me ?". He talked to the man .
Hyungsik: " my son told me to not dirty my hands on you , my real son Taehyung ". The man gasped .
Man : " he was my stepson I never liked him to begin with , a gay piece of——-". I punched him that blood went to the window he screamed in pain .
Jungkook: " you made his life miserable, you even raped him ,and then sleep with this stupid bitch and give her money ".
Man : " I gave her Taehyung money , she was begging for money ". She gasped
Sunmi : " I begged for your dick not money ". I started gagging.
Jichul : " you really are a disgusting bitch ".
Jungkook: " you will have both of you a life in prison ".
Sunmi : " jungkook please, I didn't do anything ".
Jungkook: " helping a criminal to kidnap my son for no fucking reason is nothing for you ?". I slapped her .
Man : " I was broke I needed money so I kidnapped your son ". I laughed
Jungkook: " I have a surprise for you ". The door opened.and the man gasped and started shaking.
Man : " h-hoseok ,son w-what are y-you doing here ?". Hoseok was expressionless .
Hoseok : " do you still think that you are still a dad for me , a disgusting man , a rapist , a pedophile who sleep with someone who is the age of your daughter ". He screamed at his face .
Man : " I—I ..".
Hoseok : " shut up just shut up because of you I have no mom , because of you my friend killed himself , because of you I walk each step being ashamed of having someone like you in my life ".
Jungkook: " calm down hoseok please ". He sobbed.
Hoseok : " because of you I can't look in Taehyung face knowing he is my stepbrother and my own dad rapped him ". He sobbed really hard , his dad head was down and sunmi her eyes was going to pop out .
Man: " I'm sorry son ".
Hoseok : " bullshit , sorry ? Do you still think that your sorry will make everything at place , I really hope you will end in prison ".
Hyungsik: " I told you when you came in prison to visit me ,do you remember what I told you ?".
Man : " no .... please no ".
Hyungsik: " I told you I will take something precious to you and I will now , your son will be my son and I will give him his freedom back to walk with respect ".
Man : " nooooooo , he is my son ". I hugged hoseok .
Jungkook: " and I have a very precious gift for you ".
Man : " what ?".
Jungkook: " I've searched and I saw that you raped a girl on her 15 too she was Taehyung best friend ". He gasped .
Man : " I—-I didn't ". I smirked.
Jungkook: " yes you did ".
Jichul : " that's good son ".
Jungkook: " you know what I searched for too ?".
Man : " what ?". He started shaking.
Jungkook: " I will put you in the same cell as her father and he know what you did ". He screamed and I just chuckled.
Jungkook: " and you sunmi , will be with the girls that are just horny as you , you will get fucked morning, afternoon and night ". I chuckled and the others does too .
Jungkook: " karma is a bitch ".
Man : " nothing will happen to me the officer don't know about that ". I chuckled like a maniac
Jungkook: " oh poor jerk , look there , yeah that's cameras means they are hearing and seeing everything ". I chuckled and went out with others letting their screams and banging was loud .
We went out and hoseok was pale , sad , hyungsik hugged him .
Hyungsik: " I will do my best to make you my son and taehyung and baekhyun brother if you accept that of course ". They hugged each other .
Jungkook: " we are here for you hyung  ". He hugged me too .
Jichul : " and I'm your uncle ". He smiled making hoseok laugh and hug him too .
Jungkook: " let's go hoseok we have  some papers to work on ". He nodded
Hoseok : " can I take half day off ?".
Jungkook: " of course hyung ". He smiled and we walked out with others too .