39

Jungkook POV :
Morning:
I woke up to find the place empty beside me I brushed my teeth wore my clothes and went out hearing laughing and giggling in the living room .

( i know you all will look at one specific place yeah my horny lovelies I did too and I forgot that I was writing a chapter 😂 author-nim)

I walked to find them all laughing at taehyung who was blushing madly. But they stopped when I entered I walked to Taehyung pecks his lips and whispered a good morning to him who smiled at me .
Jungkook: " good morning guys ". They smiled and they said good morning too .
Jin : " I heard that you two had sex with jeonsan in the room ". Taehyung blushed and I just chuckled.
Jungkook: " he was sleeping and we were in shower ".
Jimin : " woah don't tell us that ". He huffs
Jungkook: " well don't be dramatic you did too Jimin I'm sure ". He blushed making yoongi chuckle .
Taehyung: " darling eat we have to go ". I nodded and we ate .
We proceeded to the company with the tops too  I entered my office and set down .
Taehyung: " darling I will be back ". He pecks my lips and smiled.
Jungkook: " okay love can you grab for me a bottle of water please ".
Taehyung: " sure honey anything else ?".
Jungkook: " and a kiss ?". He giggled
He walked to me and kissed me making the tops to smile at us he waved and went out .

Taehyung POV :
I walked to the cctv to find Chansung and Wooyoung there .
Chansung: " morning tae ". I smiled and said that too .
Taehyung: " hope you guys are ready ?".
Wooyoung: " yes we are just waiting for your signal to tell us , just wave at the camera and we will put the show ". I smiled and went to the cafeteria grabbed water and walked to Jungkooks office.
" I will tell him that I'm your ex and I'm his mom ". I entered to find Jungkook with a girl talking.
Jungkook: " you can do what ever you want just don't show your fucking face to my son ".
Taehyung: " what's going on ?".
Jungkook looked at me .
" who are you ?". I glared at her .
Taehyung: " do I have to tell you who am I ?".
Jungkook: " baby come here ". She looked at Jungkook with a glare , I walked to him .
Taehyung: " who is she Jungkook?". He looked at me hesitant.
Jungkook: " babe don't ... don't get angry please ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " she is jeonsan mom , was before ". I turned to her fuming in anger .
Taehyung: " how could you ? How could you show your sluty face to jungkook huh ?".
Girl : " I came here to be apart of jeonsans life ". I glared at her
Jungkook: " you never will , you left him , you tortured him when he was born hira ". He screamed at her , She glared
Taehyung: " oh so it was you Kim hira ?".
Girl : " it's me ". I laughed Jungkook looked at me .
Taehyung: " ah while my love here was having a little rest I did a research on you too since you were his partner ". Jungkook looked at me surprised .
Hira : " who are you to Jungkook I'm still his ex  and I can take him from you since I'm the mother of his son ". I chuckled
Taehyung: " practically you said I'm the mother of his son which means he is the father who by accident donate to you his sperm and you got pregnant the next day because you thought that he won't be a CEO but now that he is rich you came claiming that you are the mother ?". She glared at me
Hira : " he wasn't rich that time and I was in need of money like he ruined my crush for him I asked him to come in the club and I drugged him but the next day he didn't know it was me ". Jungkook was fuming in anger I turned to him and grabbed his face
Taehyung: " sit down babe I will take care of it don't stress yourself ". He nodded
Hira : " but now that you are a CEO I want you back and my son too ". I turned to her
Taehyung: " you are not in a shop of sold you piece of shit , Jungkook is not an object ".
Hira : " I will take him back and you will see ".
Taehyung: " do you think opening your legs he will come to you , what in the world are you thinking? ". She slams her hand .
Hira : " I will sue you Jungkook for rape and getting pregnant without my will ".
Jungkook put his face in his hand . I know he is stressed.
Taehyung: " have proofs and we will talk , bitches like you we had a lot cases like that ".
Hira : " what do you think of yourself?".
Taehyung: " I'm Kim Taehyung Jungkook's boyfriend and I know all about you , you for sure heard about my dad  ". She almost fainted.
Hira : " w-what ? ".
Taehyung: " you are the girl who was with sunmi and phong to shut Jungkook down but the games are for people who were talented not lower bitches like you ".
Jungkook looked shocked
Jungkook: " so it was you 1 year before you send pictures of me photoshopped to ruin my reputation?". She chuckled.
Hira : " it's me and I will ruin you ".
Taehyung: " you are already ruined hira ". She looked at me confused. I pointed up and she screamed.
Hira : " you did not ".she shouted at me .
Taehyung: " you see up there yeah it's a camera and it's recorded, meet you at the court ". She grabbed her bag and run out .
Jungkook: " thank god we didn't have sex here ". I looked at him and burst into laughed .
Taehyung: " baby you seems tired ".
Jungkook: " I'm lost more then tired baby what if she take jeonsan from me ?". I walked to him .
Taehyung: " I'm here nothing will happen to our son darling, I prepared everything for this ".
Jungkook: " that's why you didn't sleep yesterday? I feel guilty baby ". He looked down , I cupped his face and make him look at me .
Taehyung: " I'm doing my best because you did too , you raised jeonsan by yourself, you worked hard that you are weak , and you saved me from my life , it's my turn now as your boyfriend ". He pulled me and we hugged .
Jungkook: " don't overwork yourself baby ". I peck his lips
Taehyung: " I have you now so I have I little surprise for you in the meeting room to finish everything ".
Jungkook: " hmm okay but can't you tell me now ". I kissed his sensually.
Taehyung: " hmmm .... mmm no darling it's a surprise ". I kissed him . We pulled away
Jungkook: " dangerous boyfriend how am I supposed to control my hormones ". We laughed
Taehyung: " the camera it still recording darling and Chansung is sure watching ". The phone ring .
Chansung: " ooooh my innocent eyes , yah guys I'm watching ". We laughed
Taehyung: " sorry hyung ". He hang up and we went to the meeting room .