15

Third person POV :
Jungkook and taehyung arrived Jungkooks parents home and opened the door and went inside .
Jeonsan : " daddyyyyy, mommyyy". Taehyung froze . He came running to them and Jungkook took him in his arms .
Jungkook: " who is your mommy baby ?!". Jeonsan pointed at Taehyung who blushed .
Taehyung: " who told you baby I'm your mommy ? ". Jeonsan went to Taehyung embrace .
Jeonsan : " grandma told me taetae is my mommy". Taehyung again blushed making jungkook chuckle . He put jeonsan down who went to the kitchen .
Jungkook: " don't mind him , I will tell him you are not if that makes you uncomfortable". Taehyung hugged Jungkook.
Taehyung: " I'm glad he called me that , I thought it will be difficult for him to accept me". Jungkook widen his eyes and pulled Taehyung to him .
Jungkook: " thank you for being here for us".
Taehyung: " anything for my hot boyfriend".
Mom : " well I thought you will both be angry at me ". They turned around and found all of them looking at taehyung and Jungkook with smiles .
Taehyung: " why would be angry at you mom ?!". Mom came to Taehyung and hugged him .
Mom : " because I told him you are his mommy". Taehyung giggles.
Taehyung: " well he is practically my son since I'm the father's boyfriend ". They widen their eyes and cheered .
Dad : " now that you are settled down my son we will have a vacation". Jungkook looked at him .
Jungkook: " where ?!". He asked shocked .
Mom : " Greece ". They all cheered just one .
Jungkook: " why are you sad baby ?!". He pulled Taehyung and the others kept silent.
Taehyung: " I don't have a passport, but that's fine you can guys go I will stay here in jin hyung shop ".
Jin: " oh no young man no work for you in my shop since Jungkook told me that you will be his secretary". Taehyung pouted .
Dad : " Jungkook will make a passport for you ".
Mom : " and you will come with us or I will twist your ear ". Taehyung hide behind Jungkook making them all laugh .
Jungkook: " come here baby ". Taehyung came and hugged him .
Taehyung: " thank you darling". Jungkook widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " I love it , call me that again". Taehyung blushed .
Taehyung: " darling". He hide his face in Jungkook chest .
Jungkook: " my baby ". Taehyung looked up cutely. Jungkook pecks his lips .
Jin : " ah I forgot to give you this file , yugyeom gave it to me" he pulled a file that was in the table and gave it to Jungkook.

Jungkook POV :
I grabbed it and opened to see if everything is fine and something stopped me . Taehyung was with the bottoms talking and I froze in place making all of them look at me worried especially Taehyung.
Jimin : " what is it kook ?!". I kept reading.
Namjoon: " you are scaring us ". I kept reading again .
Hoseok : " yah! Jeon Jungkook we are talking to you". I looked up and my mom took the file and read it then gasped . Taehyung was shaking poor thing he thought something serious was there .
Mom : " oh my god tae baby ". She embraced him .
Taehyung: " w-what is it !? ". I went to him and hugged him .
Jungkook: " you can give me kids ". Taehyung froze and started shaking. I panicked and looked at taehyung who was shaking And sobbing.
Mom : " taebaby why are you crying ?". He looked at her then at Me
Taehyung :" a-are y-you g-going t-to l-leave m-me ?". I looked at him confused.
Jungkook: " and why should I ?!".
Taehyung: " because I can get pregnant". I laughed .
Jungkook: " are you crazy baby of course not ". I embraced him . And mom started cheering.
Mom : " I thought you will be angry I was going to send some punches at you". I laughed.
The bottoms took Taehyung and they started making him blush and I went to my room to take shower and put something like joggers.
Until I felt two arms around my torso and his head on my shoulder.
Taehyung: " thank you for not leaving me". I turned around and put my hand around his waist and peck his lips .
Jungkook: " that's what I want with you , we already have jeonsan but he also want someone to play with ". He blushed I chuckled at him , he slapped my chest .
Taehyung: " let's take care of jeonsan first , then we think about the future later ". I nodded and kissed him and he kissed back . After 5 minutes of kisses we pulled away because there was a knock at the door .
Haneul : " taebaby ,  kook come to the kitchen ".
Jungkook: " okay ". I pulled his hand and we walked to the kitchen they were all there looking at the bottoms discussing who make dinner .
Jin : " I told I make eggs better ".
Jimin : " and I make noodles better then you". We laughed at them
Taehyung: " how about I make dinner today". They looked at him and smiled.
Jungkook: " my baby is an expert at cooking". He blushed.
Mom : " then we will help ,I will make dessert ".
Haneul: " I will cut the vegetables".
Jin : " I will clean the dishes".
Jimin: " I will cook noodles,okay taetae ?!". He nodded .
Yoongi : " and we will watch you ".
Jungkook: " and I will hug my baby ".
Namjoon : " and I will kiss my princess".
Hoseok : " and I will take pictures".
Dad : " and I will kill you all , let's go leave them do their work". But he run to his wife and hugged her from behind the tops done the same .
Jungkook: " you thought you will trick us ?!". They laughed .
Jeonsan : " mommy daddy , hug ". I pulled him and we hugged .
Taehyung: " and we will have dinner in the morning ". We all laughed.
Jungkook: " come on baby ,you stay with mommy or daddy?!". He asked jeonsan .
Jeonsan : " mommy ". I nodded and kissed his cheeks and peck Taehyung lips who smiled .
Jungkook: " okay then behave baby and don't touch knives". Jeonsan nodded .
Taehyung: " don't worry he will help us right baby?!". Jeonsan screamed .
Jeonsan : " yeeeeeeees ". I chuckled and waved at them and went to the living room leaving the bottoms cooking.
I set down .
Namjoon : " we have a lot of work to finish ".
Jungkook: " I have many papers to read them".
Yoongi : " actually I'm thinking about phong ". We turned to him .
Jungkook: " he will make a dangerous move I'm sure of it ". We kept on talking about business and thinking how to make phong disappear.
————————————————————————