43

Taehyung POV
I woke up in the morning , i looked to the side to find jungkook sleeping i peck his cheeks and woke to take shower and brush my teeth .
I took my shower and wore my clothes then went out to see jungkook looking at the door sleepily , i smiled and went to bed and peck his cheeks .
Taehyung : « good morning my love » he smiled
Jungkook : « morning honey » i peck his lips
Taehyung : « i will go prepare breakfast then go meet with jimin and others » he nodded and peck my lips again.
Jungkook : « just dont forget about the flight » i nodded  
Taehyung : « of course honey , say want me to buy you something ? » he nodded
Jungkook: « i want you to buy this outfit that i ordered on internet »
Taehyung : « an outfit ? » he smirked
Jungkook: « yes an outfit , you will see when you get it at magic shop » i blushed
Taehyung : « but that not an outfit shop jungkook its lingeries shop » he chuckled
Jungkook : « i know that's why i told you to go grab something i bought for an occasion ».
I nodded
Taehyung : « an occasion ? » he nodded
Jungkook : « yes love now go prepare breakfast the time is passing ». I nodded and went to the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast after a moment of cooking.
Taehyung : « jungkook darling come to eat » i turned around to face a hard chest and arms around my waist making me gasp.
Taehyung : « jungkook oh my god you scared me » he chuckled
Jungkook : « i told you that your ass is driving me crazy » i giggled slapping his chest.
Taehyung : « my horny boyfriend come sit down to eat » he nodded ans slapped my ass hard making me whimper.
Jungkook: « i can't help it , its distracting me love » i giggled making him chuckle.

We ate and i told jungkook to drive me to the mall i met jin, jimin, haneul at the door waiting with jeonsan and junho.
I kissed jungkook and he drove off to the company to finish some details with chansung. When i got out jeonsan came running to me.
Jeonsan: « mommy uncle jiminie bought me candies » i peck his cheeks
Taehyung : « oh that's good my lovely baby , but dont eat them all ,yeah ? » he nodded cutely.
We walked and bought all and then remembered what jungkook told me and we walked to the shop his name is magic shop its full of expensive lingeries thank god jeonsan and junho were with haneul at the ice cream shop waiting for us to join them.
Jimin: « seems like you want to buy something for jungkook to whoop your ass tonight » i blushed
Taehyung : « its not me who bought but its him » they gasped
Jin : « ooh so he planning to make you paralyzed for a whole week » they laughed at my blushed face.
I went to the register counter and gave the card that jungkook gave to me and she bowed to me.
Worker : « here mr Jeon , your husband told us to give you this » i blushed and she smiled at me.
Taehyung : « thank you » she nodded
Worker: « and here this for you too » she gave me a small box written on it with jungkook hand writing « dont open it until i say so ».
I smiled and thanked her again and went out with them and they bought things too. I went to jewelry shop and bought again something and went to ice cream shop meeting haneul and the two giggling with each other. I was walking but jeonsan word make the whole shop to look at us.
Jeonsan : « mommy come » i didn't care about the stares and walked to him and pulled him to my lap and he ate his ice cream with me from time to time cleaning his face. After some hours we separated and went home to prepare our bags.
I was finishing until the door opened and jungkook came in.
Jeonsan : « daddyyy » he giggled
Jungkook : « baby i missed you » he kissed him multiple times making him giggles.
Taehyung : « baby did you finish packing ? » he nodded
Jeonsan : « yes mommy » jungkook walked behind me and set in bed with jeonsan.
Jungkook : « honey did you get what i told you ? » i nodded
Taehyung : « but she gave me a small box and its said dont open it until i say so » he nodded
Jungkook : « yes baby i know , dont open it until i tell you » i nodded.
Taehyung : « okay love so tell me what should i pack for you ? » he got up and jeonsan was watching tv in our room.
Jungkook : « how about you pack for me what you want me to wear » i nodded excited he chuckled at my reaction , i went to the closet and started grabbing what i see as a sexy outfits for him. Damn with that the whole Greece will look at him but i shrugged it off because he is mine and mine only.
Jungkook : « baby are you okay ? You are pouting » i looked at him and he was smiling the smile that means you are my whole word i went to him and peck his lips.
Taehyung : « you are mine and mine only » he looked at me confused.
Jungkook : « i know that I'm yours and i love you baby » i kissed him then remembered jeonsan who was too focused at the tv to notice.
After some time of us playing in bed , me and jeonsan attacking jungkook with pillows then we stopped and i pulled jeonsan to his room to change his clothes. Then we made sure everything is good and went inside the car to the airport letting all our family there waiting for us , jeonsan in jungkook's arm and hand in hand walking to them.
Mom : « my babies » she hugged me then jeonsan and jungkook and we done that to all and then waited for our turn to make it to jungkook's private jet.
We set in the jet and our departure went good to Greece with laughing and giggling for a new vacation for me since its my first to be in a jet and in a new country with the love of my life and my son and a family that I've never stopped being thankful to have them in my life.
————————————————————————
Hello lovelies
Hope you all are doing fine.
Stay safe and take care
Love you all