Epilogue

After some years later
Jungkook pov :
I was with my sons out in the park to have some alone time because taehyung said so , i was too focused in work that taehyung felt a little bit tired because he is my secretary and he take a lot of work to do.
We were just running around me and my three sons then i walked to them and hugged them all.
Jungkook : « lets go my babies ».
They nodded and run with me to the car, today we will have our dinner as a family so all of them are present in my house , actually i have a little surprise for my husband.
We arrived and i walked inside after checking on them making them walk inside.
Jungkook: « honey are you there ? » he came to me
Taehyung : « hey love » i kissed him.
Jungkook : « are you okay , did they give you a hard time ? » he pouted and nodded
Taehyung : « yeah , they eat so much honey » i chuckled
Jungkook : « sorry love » i peck his lips
Taehyung : « why are you sorry ? » he giggled
Jungkook : « to make you again pregnant and making you suffer again » he slapped my chest
Taehyung : « dont ever say that i want to have many kids with you ».
Actually taehyung in this five years he again is pregnant and we are having again twins but this time is a girl and a boy he was so happy that he jumped and almost had a miscarriage.
Jungkook : « lets have another twins then » he again slapped my chest and blushed making me chuckle at his pink face.
Taehyung : « lets have this twins then another ones master since you produce just twins » he took my earlobe in between his teeth and moaned. Taehyung since he became pregnant he started being naughty and horny all the time , I'm not complaining so i always satisfy him or he satisfy me or each other , we never complained about sex or having intimacy in this all years it feels like the first time.
I pulled him to me and slapped his ass making him moan.
Jungkook : « naughty boy , i love you » i peck his lips making him blush.
Mom : « dinner is ready » i walked inside and we set down with our boys and all of then after dinner we set in the living room to chat.
Jungkook : « guys i have something to say »
Hyungsik : « go for it son » i smiled
Jungkook : « actually i want to take you guys to another vacation » the bottoms got up from their places wide eyes.
Hyungsik : « but this time it's me who pays ». I just shrugged because it's already paid .
Taehyung : « when ? » i looked at him
Jungkook : « tomorrow » they gasped
Mom : « why didn't you tell us , we go shopping now »
Jungkook : « yah sit down its late » they glared at me
Jungkook : « you can go to shopping there if you want baby » he nodded and hugged me making me smile.
Hyungsik : « where to this time ? »
Jungkook : « Maldives since my baby loves this kind of places » he hugged me more.
After chatting and all i walked inside the Room to find Taehyung in bed reading something in his phone I walked to him and set beside him.
Jungkook : « what are you doing love ?» he looked at me and smile.
Taehyung : « i was reading some emails » i took his phone
Jungkook : « i let you work for this five months because you told me to not get bored at home but now no i will stop you to have fun » he peck my lips
Taehyung: « thank you for always taking care of me even if i annoy you all the time » i kissed him to shut his mouth.
Jungkook : « you never i said never annoy me or even disturb me rather you are my husband my love i want you to ask me tell me what's bothering you i would love to be there for you all the time » he sobbed i hugged him
Taehyung : « oh my god jungkook dont make me cry » i chuckled and lifted him to bed and peck his lips
Jungkook : « i will take a quick shower wait for me » he nodded and walked inside take a five minutes shower and joined taehyung in bed. He nuzzled his face to my chest and peck my chest because i was shirtless.
Jungkook : « have some sleep baby tomorrow is a long journey waiting for you »
Taehyung : « is it allowed for pregnant person to be in a plane ? »
Jungkook : « its a private jet honey no one dares to talk to me » he giggled I kissed him

 Jungkook : « have some sleep baby tomorrow is a long journey waiting for you »Taehyung : « is it allowed for pregnant person to be in a plane ? » Jungkook : « its a private jet honey no one dares to talk to me » he giggled I kissed him