34

Taehyung POV :
one month later
They were all here with me we were laughing and chatting until my phone rang in the living room , I run because my wound is good now and I answered.
Taehyung: " hello ?". I smiled
Jungkook: " my baby I missed you ". I giggled
Taehyung: " I missed you so much ".
Jungkook: " baby I will be late today not just me but all of them too because we have a meeting ".
Taehyung: " at what time you will be home love ?".
Jungkook: " Iwill be around 10:00pm baby ". I pouted
Taehyung: " okay darling I will wait for you ".
Jungkook: " I love you ". I smiled
Taehyung: " I love you more honey ". We hang up and I went to my son room because to bottoms are having sleep over here .
Taehyung: " oh my babies are having fun ". They looked at me .
Jeonsan : " mommy ... mommy , junho and I are playing heroes ". I smiled and kissed their cheeks .
Taehyung: " that's good my lovely babies , just don't jump from the bed ". I pointed my finger at them and they giggled because one time jeonsan jumped from bed he was playing with Jungkook but he almost hit his head with the corner of the table . I left the room and went to mine .
after the story that Jungkook told me about hoseoks father and sunmi I was shocked but it always come hard for bad people so I let their fate be a disaster for them I grabbed a pajama that Jungkook Baugh for me .

I went out and to the kitchen to find them all preparing dinner , It was almost 7:00pm

I went out and to the kitchen to find them all preparing dinner , It was almost 7:00pm .
Taehyung: " mom need help ". She looked at me and smiled .
Mom : " oh baby , give me a knife please ". I nodded and went to grabbed what she told me .
Jimin : " taehyung please can I have your dryer I forgot mine ". He came to the kitchen .
Taehyung: " it's in the closet mochi ". He smiled and sprinted out .
Jin : " ah I'm become chubbier ". We laughed
Taehyung: " you are eating for two hyung ". He nodded
Jin : " I'm hungry just now I ate a bowl of noodles ". He pouted
Taehyung: " eat more for a healthy baby ". He hugged me .
We ate our dinner and waited for the tops to come because it's almost 10:00pm . Jeonsan and junho slept .i set in the living room with the bottoms to watch tv .
Mom : " we should go on a vacation ". We looked at her .
Taehyung: " we have to tell them , Jungkook is a little bit stressed this few days ".
Mom : " you care a lot for him ". I smiled
Taehyung: " he is my boyfriend that I love that's why ". She giggled.
Jin : " Yeah namjoon too is stressed , he always come exhausted ". We pouted because our mans never show us , they keep hiding it .
Jimin : " yoongi too , but today I will tell him something ". We looked at him he smiled but shake a little.
Mom : " are you okay Jimin ?". He nodded .
Jimin : " yes mom don't worry ". She smiled and hugged him . We started calling her mom along with my mom too , and dad for the other too .
We played a game and haneul was screaming.
Haneul : " yah Jinie stop it ". He giggled
Jin : " nooooo , that's my card ".
Taehyung: " Jin hyung stop cheating ". I pouted .
" they didn't even know we are here ".
Taehyung&jin&jimin&haneul&mom: " aaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
We all screamed making them flinch
Jungkook: " oh my god they almost gave me heart attack ".
Hoseok : " we scared them by scaring ourselves ". They laughed at us .
Jungkook came to me and pulled be .
Jungkook: " I missed you my princess ". He nuzzled his face on my neck and others they chat with their boyfriends.
Taehyung: " I missed you too my love ". I struck his hair he sighs .
Jungkook: " did my baby eat ?".
Taehyung: " yes love you need to eat too ". He nodded and the tops went to eat .
We chatted for about half an hour the tops came and set beside us .
Jungkook: " come here baby ". I set on his lap and put my head on his chest .
Jimin : " honey I have something for you ". Yoongi smiled and pecks his lips .
Yoongi : " okay baby ". He smiled at him and followed his movements. Jimin pulled a box and gave it to yoongi .
Jimin : " here open it ". Yoongi nodded and started opening the small box . He widen his eyes and started sobbing, he pulled Jimin to him and hugged him .
Yoongi : " really ? Are you ?". Jimin wipe his tears and nodded .

 Jimin wipe his tears and nodded

Jimin : " yes ... yes I'm pregnant ". Yoongi hugged him tightly.
I screamed with the bottoms and hugged Jimin who was giggling.
Jungkook: " congratulations hyungs ". I hugged yoongi who was still in tears .
We hug and then started talking about his due time . He was almost a week pregnant and he was scared to tell yoongi .
Taehyung: " don't worry hyung we all are here for you ". He smiled and hugged me .
Jimin : " thank you ".
After 2 hours of playing games and all .
Mom : " ah yeah we talked and we will go on a vacation ".
Jungkook: " ah I can't, I have to work ".
Taehyung: " you always work ". I pouted and he glared at me .The others didn't say a thing but just nodded to their boyfriend just mine is a stubborn.
Jungkook: " I don't have time , I need to finish some paper work ". I glared at him .
Taehyung: " you always say that , from the day I came home from hospital, you come home sleep , get up and leave ". He glared back
Jungkook: " are you saying I don't have time for you ?".
Taehyung: " yes you don't , not just for me for our son Jungkook ". He got up angry .
Jungkook: " I do for our son but all you do is blaming me for not spending time with you not him ". My tears started to fall .
Mom : " that's not how you talk to him ". He looked at her .
Jungkook: " he should know how to appreciate my hard working to feed him ".
Taehyung: " I do , you come home late and you don't even sleep with me ". He smirked.
Jungkook: " ah now I get it, you want me just to fuck you because I'm the only one that can do that huh , or you want money ? , you have a big house for yourself aren't you happy ?". I got up and slapped him , the others gasped. He looked at me with so much anger .
Taehyung: " that's not why I love you ". I went to our room grabbed a jacket and went to the living room. He was still on his spot. I went to him and put the credit card and the phone and his ring . He was following every movement.
Taehyung: " the least I want from you is money , I would rather sleep in the streets then being humiliated by you ". I put the ring on the table and walked out of the mansion it was a little cold and I heard my name being called but I run .
Jungkook: " taehyung... come back here ". He shouted .

——————-to be continued——————