17

Taehyung POV :
I woke up to prepare breakfast I saw that Jungkook is still sleeping so I kissed his cheeks he moved a little.
Jungkook : " baby , you're awake ?". I smiled .
Taehyung: " yes darling, you sleep it's still early". He hugged me .
Jungkook: " then why are you awake baby ?".i pecked his lips .
Taehyung : " I will prepare breakfast for all and lunch for jeonsan he has to go to kindergarten". He nodded and then again slept .
I went to the bathroom took shower and went to the kitchen and started preparing all the things that I need when I finished preparing all I went to jeonsan room to wake him up . I opened his door and he was already looking at me making me giggles.

 I opened his door and he was already looking at me making me giggles

Taehyung: " my baby is awake". He giggled and hugged me .
Jeonsan : " mommy ?". I looked at him .
Taehyung: " yes baby ?".
Jeonsan : " eat mommy hungry ". I giggled.
Taehyung: " let's brush your teeth and you wear your clothes and we make this cute tummy full ". I tickled him making him giggles.
We done the things and he wore his clothes .

Taehyung: " my cute little baby ". He giggled. And I took his hand and we went to the kitchen to find them all looking at the table with wide eyes .

Mom : " taebaby you made that ?"

Mom : " taebaby you made that ?". I nodded
Dad : " woah! You are amazing son ". I smiled with a faint blush .
I set jeonsan down and I was going to wake Jungkook but I heard him talking in the living room I went there and he was angry super grumpy that his face is red .
Jungkook: " i told you to put them in my   safe deposit box , didn't I ?!".
He talked angry making me flinch .
Jungkook: " how did they stole it if your stupid ass was there ?!".
" sir I putted them on your office on Thursday but couldn't find them this morning to give them to you ". He was more angry now since I can hear the lady voice.
Jungkook: " work on something else I want a new design for today ,this is your mistake for taking it as a joke , am I understood?!".
" yes sir ". He hang up and set on the couch grabbing his hair .
I went to him and he softened a little bit .
Taehyung: " something happened darling?!". He pulled me to his lap and hugged me .
Jungkook: " yeah , someone stole the last design and we were supposed to sell it to a partner today ". I widen my eyes . I struck his hair .
Taehyung: " did the partner saw the design that you were going to give it today ?". He shook his head .
Jungkook: " no , today was his first day to see then if he accept we sell it to him and we start a collaboration he is my parents best friend, but I think we lost today ". I pecks his lips .
Taehyung: " what time he will come today ?!".
Jungkook: " he will be here at 15;00pm ". He sighed he already looked tired.
Taehyung: " everything will be alright, let's have breakfast jeonsan has to go or he will be late ".
Jungkook: " I'm not hungry baby ,you go eat I will wait here ". I glared at him .
Taehyung: " nah I won't eat if you don't darling ". I pouted .
Jungkook: " okay baby let's go ". I got up from his lap and he pulled me .
Taehyung: " darling! I will call taemin  to drive us  , you can go to your company and solve the problem ". Taemin is the jeons driver and work for Jungkook.
Jungkook: " will it be okay with you baby ?!".
Taehyung: " of course kookie ". He smiled and kissed me .
We went to the kitchen and set down ,when we finished , Jungkook kissed me and jeonsan then went to his company and I went jeonsan kindergartens then went to jin hyung shop to finish what I wanted. I called Jungkook and he answered almost directly.
Jungkook: "baby ? Everything is alright?". I giggled.
Taehyung: " of course darling, I just called to ask you how is it going?!". He sighed
Jungkook: " we couldn't make it baby the partner is coming soon and we still couldn't find a sketch of diamond silver set and a sketch of a women ring , aish I'm doomed baby ". I got the idea now .
Taehyung: " everything will be alright okay darling don't worry ".
Jungkook: " okay baby take care yeah ?".
Taehyung: " I will , you too kookie ". And we hang up and I started my work, it didn't take time but still has work so when I looked at the time it was 14:30pm so I grabbed my things and went to taemin and told him to drive to Jungkook's company. When we arrived it was a little late since the traffic was killing and I found Jungkook talking to an old man apologizing to him .
Jungkook: " I'm sorry , I will try to do my best to find you a new one mr Kim ".
Kim : " you told me a month ago that you will finish it today ". But the man was smiling not angry.
Jungkook: " I'm sor— baby what are you doing here ?!". He looked at me and Kim froze .
Taehyung: " mr Kim can you please follow us in the meeting room ". He was just looking at me .the worker that was there went inside already.
Kim : " y-yes of course ". I didn't mistaken but I saw tears forming in his eyes but I didn't take it seriously and followed Jungkook who was nervous. Jungkook and Kim set on the table and I pulled my sketch bag and pulled some papers.
Taehyung: " so as you can see mr Kim the design that I made is unique for a woman ". I pulled a paper

Taehyung: " this one is a diamond set that we will make one of it to be special for the person who's wearing it "

Taehyung: " this one is a diamond set that we will make one of it to be special for the person who's wearing it ". Jungkook eyes was going to pop out .
Kim : " that's exactly what my wife want". I smiled .
Taehyung: " I have another one ".

Taehyung: " so this one is with red diamond, you can choose the color of your choice or discusse that with mr Jeon "

Taehyung: " so this one is with red diamond, you can choose the color of your choice or discusse that with mr Jeon ". Jungkook smiles at me with a proud eyes .
Kim : " I want a ring too if that possible I will leave time for Jungkook to design one ". I shook my head .
Taehyung: " mr Kim I already have a sketch of a ring if you like it then you tell mr Jeon too ".
Kim : " show me then ". I pulled a paper .

Kim : " oh my god , that's a best ring that I've ever seen "

Jungkook: " thank you baby ". I turned to Jungkook and smiled .
Taehyung: " again mr Kim you can choose the color of the diamond ". Mr Kim got up and smiled .
Kim : " son i will take the 3 of them I will give you time until my exhibition,is that okay ?!". Jungkook widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " of course , thank you again mr Kim ". He patted his shoulder.
Kim : " I told you to not call me mr Kim ". Jungkook chuckled .
Jungkook: " okay uncle Hyungsik ". I froze .
Kim turned to me .
Kim : " what's your name ?!". Jungkook came to me and hugged my waist.
Taehyung: " taehyung, Kim Taehyung". Kim Froze and his eyes was shining with tears .
Jungkook: " are you okay uncle ?". He nodded . I kept on looking at him I seem to know him but I don't know how ! Where ! When ! .
Kim : " can I have a moment with Jungkook please ". I nodded and Jungkook called someone to take me to his office.
———————————————————————