Chapter 7: LAURA

The worse is done and we all heard what we and to. Mom and Dad are preparing dinner and Lynn is in her room, while I am, here in my room lying on my bed and crying my eyes out. I don't know why I am crying but it is making my head light so I continued.

Crying is not gonna do anything, I thought to myself but I was already too tired and before I knew I fell asleep.

4:00 pm, my clock read when I woke up after half an hour or so, I got up and went to the bathroom where I washed my face and put on the brave expression I always wear when I am around Lynn.

I went to her room and knocked, but before she can answer I opened the door and sat down beside her. She was lying on her bed.

"You're scared?"I asked.

"Nope," she replied shaking her head.

"Good, I kne-ouch!" but I was interrupted by the pain in my chest once again, I didn't care for it much but now I am getting kinda worried.

"What is it?" she asked clearly concerned

"Nothing, must be indigestion," I replied even though indigestion and pain in the chest are two totally different things, but to my advantage she didn't ask anything.

"Oh okay,"

We talked for another hour or so until we both were lying on her bed.

"You miss any friend of yours?" I asked suddenly as the question popped up in my head.

A thoughtful shadow crossed her face, "Yeah,"

"Well there was a girl named Fiona, I kinda miss her,"I told her

"Oh so what happened to her?" .

"I dunno she was from Malta, it is a Mediterranean country, maybe she went back."I replied remembering

"Oh it's alright sweetheart," she said mockingly as I smacked her arm and just like that it looked as though nothing changed since this morning and she is the same baby sister I always had.

At around five o'clock our parents laid down dinner and as I have eaten nothing, I gobbled down on my chicken and potatoes. All during dinner Lynn was looking and me and snickering as though she might know something that i don't.

"What?"

"Nothing," she giggled.

Vote, comment,follow add!