Chapter 38: LAURA

(I'll be doing a double update today so stay tuned lovely people :)) 

Shit. Crap. Shit. Crap. These were the only words going around in my head as I went through the chances that she will read my results and the odds were definitely not in my favor.

"Lynn wait," I called as I made my way to the living room thinking that it will slow her down.

But of course it was too late by the time I made it there she already was viewing my X-ray and now there is nothing I can do to make anything better.

I just stood there while tears streamed down my face seeing her go through my reports and then she suddenly closed them as though she had read something she didn't wanted to. All that time I kept leaning into the doorway wanting to slowly fade away into it. I didn't even try to stop her. I guess I have come to my breaking point.

Lynn turned around so that she is facing me. Her face looks so broken, so shocked, so bitter that I really can't just stand it.

"Laura ho-how could you?" she hiccuped crying her own tears of despair.

"Please Lynn I can explain," I do owe her an explanation.

"NO! you can't explain anything! How can you be such an idiot? How could you keep this from everyone?" she shouted, "How could you be so coward, so selfish-"

"DON'T CALL ME SELFISH OR A COWARD! Lynn shut the hell up," I raised her voice and it was enough to calm her down. And I was so angry at her, how could she call me selfish and coward after all I have done for her for everyone?.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean it," she wheeled herself towards me .

"Lynn please don't tell mom and dad about this please," I begged her as I got on my knees so I can be at eye-level with her. Mom and Dad have gone in the nearby park to have a little stroll and I am more than thank full that they aren't here.

"Why Laura? How many lies are there more for us to discover?" she spit those words at me as I closed my eyes as so I don't react.

"Please Lynn it would break them I am doing this for you all."

"Then don't do it," she said in a small voice.

"Lynn please," my voice broke as Lynn hugged me. I cried in her shoulder while she cried in mine. We both were shaking and crying so bad but after a while Lynn stopped but I didn't. I really needed a shoulder to cry on. Lynn rubbed her tiny hand on my back and there was something so comforting about that little act.

We both stood in silence crying and hugging each other and at the moment we both drowned under the waves of words we weren't saying.

Thank you so much! everyone who voted or even read my story until now. I love you all so much you guys don't even know how thank full i am to each and every single one of you.

Vote, Comment, Add and Follow.

(Also if possible can you guys recommend this as i would love to have more people read my works :))