Chapter 16: LYNN

Something is not right is the conclusion I came to because all throughout dinner she came playing with her food before shoving it into her mouth. My parents don't seem to notice it because well I am the only one that can catch her if she is lying or I am going insane. I really don't know which thought to buy so I try to keep my mind focused on anything but the difficult to understand idiot that I have for a sister.

After dinner she went to her room and I really wanted to follow her and see if I can find anything to make a theory but I decided against it because well it is kinda difficult doing this if you are clumsy like me or if you are in a wheelchair and luckily (sarcasm intended) I am blessed with both of the problems mentioned above. I don't know what is wrong with me today but I hate when Laura keeps something from me. Then again my subconscious had to remind myself something you are going insane. I dunno if this is true but I would if I keep wheeling myself down the hall unsure of what to do so I went to my room.

Right now I feel like the detective from the killer detective game me and Laura used to play back in the days, when I could run and walk and move around without a wheelchair. Usually Laura would be the killer and I the detective and she would give me clues about the "crime" she has committed and then I would have to guess it and catch her off-guard. These games used to be quote short as there were only two of us, occasionally George but he would bail out as soon as he can, and the second reason was that Laura would want me to win without going into too much trouble. The longest our game lasted was three days it was because Laura forgot to give me some clues and I was confused as hell.

I still remember how I spent the two nights of the game making a list of clues and how they come together but than they would not make sense, this is exactly how I feel right now: Everything adds up but then I notice one loose end and nothing makes sense anymore and I don't know what to believe.

(I know i am late but i wasn't able to post at the time) Happy Ramadan!

Vote, comment, follow and add! :)