Chapter 61: LYNN

Okay Fatima, you can write this chapter.

I am happy. I would finally be getting the peace I deserve. I would miss everyone, Mom, Dad, Laura, George, everyone. I love them all so much that parting from them is harder than I thought. I want them all. They all gave me love so deep that even the ocean was jealous. But going way, far far away, would be better. Sometimes you need to close some doors in life to open others.

I am lying on my bed. Mom is beside me while dad is holding my hand. Both of them are sleeping. They looks so young right now. So carefree. It feels so good, to know that my mother is holding me safe and sound in her arms. That my father is here beside me, supporting me through everything. But it is Laura who I need right now. I climb out of my bed slowly so that neither of them wakes up and I sit on my wheelchair. I can walk a little now but I did not want to use so much energy so I just let the wheelchair carry me to Laura's room.

It is around midnight so I knew that she would be asleep. Tomorrow would be the final day. This may actually be the last time I get to see her.

I went inside her room without knocking. I thought that she would be sleeping but she was awake, crying.

"Lynn!" she cried as she saw me. I wheeled myself fast and climbed on to her bed. She clung to e as soon as I got up.

"Oh Lynn!" she cried into my shoulder.

"I would miss you so much, I love you. We have so much history. You are my sister," she hiccoughed.

She brought tears to my own eyes. I remembered everything we did, our banters, our teasing, our silly games, our late night talks. I would miss them but Laura would more.

Memories sneaked from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

"I would miss you too Laura," I said quietly hugging her back.

"Don't go," she pleaded. Seeing her in such a vulnerable condition made me so week but I remained strong for her sake.

"I can't. Give it sometime you would get over it," I said even though I knew better.

"No I won't ever get over you, even if I do by some miracle I don't care because right now in this moment it hurts so much. I love you and I can't lose you," she took her head in her hands.

"If you love me than let me go," I said putting my head on her lap as she stroked my hair, both of us crying ourselves to sleep.

"It's all my fault," she said.

"No it isn't," I assured her.

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time for both of us, not to change anything but to relive some moments.

Guess who needs emotional support :((((((((((((

Someone bring me tissues *sniff sniff

Vote, Comment, Follow and Add