EPILOUGUE

It has been eleven years. Eleven years since everything. Eleven years since I have not seen Lynn. I still love her. Over these years I have moved on. I went to college. I found my husband. I married him. I have two children. No I didn't marry George. We dated for two years but we ended everything as best friends. I met Jack in a coffee shop when I was desperate to find a job and he gave me a place at his office.

I am much happier now. I still sometimes cry at nights but I have moved on though not that much that I have forgotten my sister. Moving on was hard. The first year was the toughest. There was constant sobbing, no eating or drinking for days but I knew that Lynn would not like this so I did come back on track.

The second year was getting yourself distracted so that the past doesn't haunt you, but I knew all along that the past is nothing to run from, it builds you up in to who you are today.

The third year was accepting the fact that she would not come back. It took me three years to get the fact that she is no more and that she can't come back. I still have not accepted the fact completely though. Everything reminds me of her. She was too young. The smallest coffins are the heaviest.

"Mamee, who is this?" called my four year old daughter from upstairs. She skipped stairs as she came to me holding out a picture.

"What happened?" I asked gently tucking her hair behind her ear. She has brown hair and golden brown eyes like Jack though she looks just like Lynn. That is why we decided to name her after my sister. A little honor.

"Who is this little girl?" Lynn asked me giving me the picture.

I took it from her. It was the picture of Lynn, my sister.

It was the one we took on our last vacation together.

"Who is she mommy?" Lynn asked.

I wish Jack was here. He would have known what to say. I could have just hid behind his shoulder as he gently explained our daughter who this little girl is. But he isn't here so I answered myself.

"This is mommy's sister," I said through my tears.

"Where is she now?" Lynn asked.

"She is a star in the sky now. The brightest star there is." I replied smiling down at Lynn.

"What was her name?" she asked curiously. Her innocent soul didn't seem to realize that her curiosity is killing her mother.

"Lynn." I said.

"Isn't that my name?"

"Yea, it is. I named you after your aunt," I said laughing a little at her confused expression.

"She is pretty; would she have liked me if she was here today?" Lynn asked me.

"Yes she is really pretty and she was much kinder. And she loves you I know, she is still here," I cried.

"Mommy where is Aunt Lynn?" She said as she ran upstairs searching for Lynn.

"Sam! Let's find Aunt Lynn," she called for Sam.

Sam is my son he is Lynn's twin.

I started to cry as I heard both of them trying to find Lynn.

"Mommy where is she?" Sam asked.

"Mamee, why are you crying?" Both of them asked me as I bent down so that they are on my eye level.

"She is right here," I said putting both of their small hands on my chest.

By their expression they looked confused. They are four years old only after all.

"I love you Mommy," is all they said as both of them L hugged me and kissed my cheek because none of their small, innocent mind could get what I was saying.

"Mommy loves you too, Sam and Lynn," i hugged them back.

I love you Lynn. You are her with me every day and I am more than thankful for this little gift. Whoever I am today is because of you.

I love you Laura.

THE END

I am very emotional you guys :'(

Did you guys liked the ending? Honest opinions :D

Vote, Follow, Add and COMMENT

Please Comment lol XD

*AHHHHHH i would miss updating this :(

But.... stay tuned for my new book I am sure you guys would like it. I hope so lol. Love you all for everything.

Excuse me but i need to go and write the author's note and cry even more while writing it :') XD