Chapter 19: LAURA

Lynn cried on my shoulder for some time and I couldn't help but shed a tear with her. Right now we are sprawled across her bed, her head on my arm, my hand playing with her hair.

"Are you excited?"I asked.

"Excited for what lying in bed?"

"Lynn!" I scolded her but she was already chuckling. God this girl and her mood swings. I thought to myself.

"Laura?" she asked me propping herself on her small elbows so that we are face to face.

"Hmm?" I asked looking down at her.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

She asked knocking the air out of me.

"What!? No-no I don't," I said chocking on my breath.

"Why!? Why don't you have one? You are fifteen," she informed me.

"I already told you I don't date," I replied shortly.

"And why is that?" she asked being the nosy brat she is.

"And why are you so nosy?" I countered.

"I am not nosy I am just curious, now tell me or I'll find in some other way," whatever is her other way I don't want to find so I told her honestly.

"I don't know the thought was never appealing to me,"

"Are you gay?" she asked me catching me off guard again.

"No! what? no, what is wrong with you today?" I asked her disbelievingly.

"Then why don't you date,"

"Oh I don't know Lynn because giving someone your everything when you don't even know you have a future together doesn't sound good to me," I defended myself.

"So you don't want to get married?" she asked me

"Married? I am fifteen you idiot I haven't thought so far," I said getting up, honestly I have had enough.

"Then think about it, nobody really knows what may happen in the future," she says stopping me in my tracks. Does she know something? I asked my self. DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT MY RESULTS!?

"What do you mean?" I asked her trying to keep my tone normal.

"Nothing, nothing can I ask you one more question please?"

"What is the question?" I ask through my gritted teeth.

"First promise," she mocked.

"Fine promise," I agreed even though I should have known better.

"Who was your first kiss?"

"What!? No I am not answering that!" I said walking to the door.

"You promised! I will not tell anybody please? I'll carry it with myself to the grave."

"Literally," she added and it was enough to make my heart melt.

"Fine it was Jake from pre-school we were playing inside the playhouse when he came and brushed his lips to mine and then we never talked again." I said hurriedly and ran out of the room while she laughed like an idiot from inside.

I really hope you guys liked this update. I have been trying to update longer chapters so I really hope you guys are enjoying them. Vote, Comment, Follow and Add. 

(Also check @zehrahminal she is one of my awesome friends and is an amazing writer (I don't know how to link her here, yes i am a 58.y.o. in the body of a 13y.o., yes that was a TUA reference, Yes i'll stop now ;))