Chapter 11: LAURA

Malta? Where is this even coming from, I thought.

"Malta? Umm...sweetie have you thought through it?"dad asked

"Yeah...I have actually...I have researched and it seems like a beautiful place,"

"Okay if you really want to then I'll contact Make-a-Wish foundation and Dr. Beckett," Mom answered amused.

"Okay!" she replied clearly excited.

"Sweetie where did you came to know about Malta?"

"Oh! Just a friend," she answered looking at me.

That's when it hit me, Malta, friend she is doing this because of me.

All through breakfast I kept giving her eyes but she ignored me and continued talking to my parents about Malta, who were clearly impressed that their daughter didn't chose Disney land. After breakfast me and mom cleared the table while Dad took Lynn outside in the garden to show her the new plants that he is growing.

"Isn't she lovely?" mom asked me while looking at Lynn through the kitchen window. Her tone was relieved as if she did raise her right.

"Yeah," I replied and went in the garden as well. After dad's long explanation of Petunias and Lilies I took Lynn inside and confronted her in my room.

"You don't have to do this," I whispered.

"Do what?"she asked coolly

"Malta. I know you wouldn't have ever chose it if I didn't tell you about Fiona. She might not even remember me,"

"I will not change my decision and even if Fiona doesn't remember you I am doing this to spend time with our family not her," she replied and wheeled herself out of my room.

"FINE HAVE IT YOUR WAY THEN!" I shouted after her. As soon as I said these words the pain in my chest returned and I knew that it is time to get it checked.

Thank you for reading comment, vote ,follow and add! stay tuned for tomorrow's update!

(And yes the petunias and lilies were a reference to Harry Potter ;))