Chapter 14: LYNN

Even though I am furious at Laura that she shouted at me I know that she loves me so I decided not to make a big deal out of it.

While I was sitting outside in the garden George's car pulled in front of our house I always remember his car. It is the beautiful Ford Fiesta that no one can forget. Laura told mom that they both were going for to meet some friend of theirs, so I went inside to bid her goodbye but by the time I came in she had already left. This is what I don't like about this wheelchair, it's too slow!

George was one of the neighborhood kids that lived here when we came though he is older than me, way older if he is allowed to drive a car. I always thought that there was something between Laura and George and being the nosy little sister I am I asked her a couple times including the day of my appointment (It seems like it was a couple weeks back though only three days have passed) but she never confirmed the theory.

After she left I went inside to help mum prepare dinner. I helped her cut the vegetables for the salad while she, asked me more about Malta whilst boiling rice.

"Lynn?" she asked

"Hmm?"

"I will talk to the Make-a-Wish people about their sponsor, and I will ask Dr. Beckett,"

"Why Dr. Beckett?" I asked slightly worried.

"Oh just so she can tell us how long you can travel and stuff,"

"Okay," I replied relieved," Mom? Our whole family will go right?"

"Yeah, I suppose it will be a short trip of three or five days,"

Three or five days, well a lot can happen in that short period of time.

If you like this then you would love to read @Writer4245 's stories! Check her out :)