Chapter 52: LYNN

(The song fits the situation (kinda) here so i added it please go and give it a listen it is really good)

I still can't believe this. Not my own cancer positivity but Laura's condition. If only she or I would have told someone. I am not really worried about myself as I already knew that I was not going to survive the surgery. When I did though I was ecstatic, so happy that I am alright the thought of still not being NED didn't even cross my mind. So when I got to know about it, it obviously came as a shock but I am okay now. I have accepted my fate. It has been too long of fighting and I am just tired now. I don't give up but I gladly welcome my final destiny.

It is Laura whom I am worried about though. Not because she is my sister so I am worried- worried about her but because I know she do not deserve this. She is the sweetest human possible. The best sister I could ask for. She cared for me all these years and I love her so much more than she thinks I do. I don't want her to go but her condition is so serious now.

Her medical situation and mine have so many similarities. We both came to know about our diagnosis in the most unexpected way and time. Both of our diseases became known relatively late. Both of us act strong but deep down we are scared... of everything.

All this thinking about Laura made my heart ache for her so I carefully sat myself in my wheelchair and began wheeling towards her room. I did try to walk a few times but the feeling was to foreign now and honestly there is no use of trying to walk when you don't even know if you'll be here tomorrow or not.

I probably should've told someone about me going to her room but I am sure Laura's room would be the first place to check if I ever went missing.

Just as I was about to knock on her door I heard hurried whisperes and crying coming from inside. As I never could help myself I peeked in.

It was George. Oh so he finally came. (Happy Zehrah? 😂😂) Laura's nurse provides me with all kinds of information so that I don't feel left out so I know about this. Personally I wanted to go and confront him for making my sister feel so alone but I decided not to because I didn't wanted to ruin this moment. And I can always talk to her later... right.

Now that I decided not to barge in on them I began to eavesdrop.

"It's okay Laura." George tried saying in a breaking voice.

"I don't want to go," Laura cried hiccuphing on her words.

"You will not go anywhere,"

If this did anything it made her cry even more. George really doesn't know how to handle crying women.

"I am so scared of what might happen next, I don't wanna... die," Laura said as she put her head down in her lap trying to muffle her wails.

This broke my heart. My sister crying and breaking apart because she doesn't want to go. If only there was a match a perfect one. If only someone was able to donate a heart soon enough. I wish I could help somehow. But I can't.

Or maybe I can. Yes! I can help Laura and I will help her.

(Just because I am a genuinely nice person i decided not to leave ya'll on a cliffhanger so please read the next part as well :)) XD

Vote, Comment, Follow, Add!