Introduction

Jeon Jungkook is the son of a rich business man. Jungkook had to face a big tragedy in his life. His mother died in a car accident when he was small. But soon he had to face another tragedy. His Father introduced him to a woman whom he had to call mom. The first thing Jungkook did when he saw her was just scream at her. Jungkook could never accept her as his mom. She had a son named Taehyung who was 2 years younger than Jungkook. Jungkook was 6 year old and Taehyung was 4 years old when they first met.

However after sometime Jungkook slowly warmed up to his step mom because she was very kind and caring towards him. Jungkook also started loving his step brother Taehyung very much. Taehyung and Jungkook grew a very strong brotherly bond and they were more like thick friends. But unfortunately everything lasted for only 5 years. Things changed with a certain 'Money check' incident which was something really big for little Jungkook. Taehyung without even knowing, became the cause of the incident. Jungkook started hating Taehyung more than anything from that day. And the fact that his Dad loves Taehyung more than him made his hatered grow even more. He even felt the anger and rage to kill Taehyung or do something to him. But Taehyung was safe with his Mom and Jungkook's own Dad.

But soon things came is favour of Jungkook when Taehyung's mother died due to a heart attack all of a sudden. Taehyung had no one. So Mr Jeon obviously decided to take care of him and he loved him so much. And there starts the hell of Taehyung's life. Mr Jeon often had to leave Jungkook and Taehyung alone to go for business tours and meetings. Jungkook will use every opportunity and does his best to hurt Taehyung. Jungkook hates the fact that Taehyung is so beautiful. His pretty face makes him hate Taehyung more and more. Taehyung is afraid of Jungkook that he obeys everything he says. Taehyung doesn't know the reason for his brother's hatered towards him. He still loves Jungkook so much. And his innocent little heart hopes, one day his hyung will love him again.

..........................................

Jeon Jungkook
18 1/2 years

Kim Taehyung16 years ( soon to be 17)

Kim Taehyung
16 years ( soon to be 17)

Kim Taehyung16 years ( soon to be 17)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~