35

2 weeks later

Jungkook was searching for his chemistry lab manual on his shelf in the morning when he heard a loud scream from the next room. He instantly ran out of his room, holding his breath in his chest. He pushed open Taehyung's door and barged inside. "Go! Go! Don't come to me! Go away! Nooooo...!", he heard screams from the bathroom. Jungkook rushed to the bathroom door and right then it clicked open. With a loud high pitched scream, Taehyung sprang out of the bathroom, hitting right on the older's forehead.

"Ahhh...",Jungkook groaned at the impact of the hit, rubbing his temples. Taehyung's eyes widened on seeing the older. He was almost naked, having only a t-shirt that he frantically wrapped around his hips when he jumped out of the bathroom. It only barely covered the front of his upper thighs and if he turned around, the older could see his buttocks. In an instant, he bloomed red and he frenziedly moved away, clutching the t-shirt. Jungkook blinked his eyes, taking his gaze away from the younger's body. "What? Why did you scream?" He asked.

" U- Uh..uhm....a spider."

"Spider? Where?"

"There..on..the bathtub," Taehyung said. He was already fiddling with his fingers and he had turned fully red. Jungkook looked inside the bathroom to see a medium sized spider sitting on the edge of the bathtub. He crouched down and took the shapoo bottle that was lying on the bathroom floor before going towards the bathtub.

"Hyung...no..it will bite you!", Taehyung squealed, but he immediately regretted it when the older turned his head and looked at him. Jungkook got a very good glimpse of the younger's body this time. He automatically scanned Taehyung from head to toe in a second. The younger's beautiful honey coloured smooth spotless skin, his beautiful curves and his juicy thighs, gosh! Jungkook felt overwhelmed at the sight infront of him.

Taehyung looked down in embarrassment. So, pretending unperturbed, Jungkook turned and headed towards the bathtub. He tapped with the shampoo bottle near the spider and made it move towards the window. "Come, get in. It's gone," he said placing the shampoo bottle on the stand near the shower.

Taehyung awkwardly walked to the door. He was just looking down at the floor that he didn't see the older coming to the door to get out of the bathroom. Thus he collided right on the older's chest. Jungkook moved to a side and the younger also moved to that side, again hitting each other.

Jungkook sighed and moved back. He then grabbed the younger's hand before pulling him inside the bathroom. Taehyung quickly leaned against a wall, covering his naked back. He suddenly felt his legs numb as the older took a step closer to him and placed his right palm on the wall just above his shoulder. That was enough to make Taehyung's heart start thudding like crazy. He looked up, saw through his damp bangs the older staring at him and then immediately looked down, his wet hair barely covering his crimson cheeks. Jungkook really enjoyed the sight infront of him. "You screamed at that little spider?" He asked in a low voice near the younger's ear and it caused shivers to run down Taehyung's body.

"Hyung, go out," Taehyung pushed the older by his chest and Jungkook flinched hard as if he was suddenly pulled out of a dream. He immediately turned his heels and walked out of the bathroom. "Hurry up and shower fast. We will be late," he said over his shoulders before slamming the door shut. Taehyung covered his face with his hands and shook his head in embarrassment. "Shit! shit! shit! where did that spider come from? Shit! How will I look at him again?" Taehyung continued to curse standing under the shower.

Sitting in the passenger seat, Taehyung busied himself on his phone, still embarrassed to look at the older. His cheeks still had a light pink shade. Suddenly his phone started ringing and he smiled looking at the screen. It was Bogumie hyung. During the past week Bogum texted him everyday and they chatted a lot. He even called sometimes and once they talked for about fifteen minutes. They had grown really close within two weeks and Jungkook knew it. He had seen the younger talking and laughing on the phone. And everytime he saw it, his heart hurt. But he hid the pain inside. He was starting to realize something which made him stop talking about his step brother to his friends. He started avoiding too much skinships with Taehyung. He tried to stop himself from thinking about the younger during class hours but it hardly worked.