41

When the morning sun beams tickled him, Taehyung opened his eyes to see the older's handsome face. Jungkook was sleeping peacefully like a cute little bunny. Taehyung decided to admire the older. He looked at his forehead. Some of his hair was falling over his white bandage. His dark eyelashes were resting peacefully on his light pink cheeks. His lips were parted a little, letting soft snores to escape. Taehyung smiled at the scene. He softly touched the older's cheeks and then slowly grazed his fingers to the older's bottom lips. Jungkook suddenly flicked opened his eyes from the feeling of someone touching his lips. Taehyung's expression changed into a shocked one and he immediately took away his fingers, turning around with a fast beating heart. Jungkook blinked his eyes confusedly. Was he touching my lips. Taehyung soon got up and crawled out of the bed. He walked to the door and pulled it open.

" Tae,what were you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"Me?" Taehyung turned around. He saw a clock above the bed. "Oh God! I will be late to school," he said and ran out of the room. Jungkook turned and looked at the clock. It's only 7. How is he going to be late? Jungkook laid back with a frown. He was touching my lips, right? He was smiling when I opened my eyes. Then suddenly his expression turned shocked and he turned away. Was he going to kiss me? No, not that. He just touched my lips. But why did he let me kiss him that day? Why didn't he push me away? Jungkook's mind was shifting into deep thoughts but then he spotted something shining near him on the white mattress, just below the pillow. He moved the pillow and saw it was Taehyung's necklace, the necklace that he bought him.

* *

Mr Jeon came back from his office at about 8 Am. Three of them sat together at the dining table to have breakfast. It was a rare thing, they three having breakfast together. They chatted something.

"Jungkook, you need to dress your wound today. Should I come with you to the hospital?" Mr Jeon asked.

"No Dad, I will go by myself," Jungkook replied.

"Uhm..okay. I will ask the driver to come. Kook, do you feel pain on your head?"

"A little."

"You are having medicines properly, right?"

"Yeah," Jungkook nodded sipping on his glass of milk.

Mr Jeon's phone rang and he looked at the caller ID. Oh, it's your principal. He said and stood up from the table. Jungkook and Taehyung watched as he talked to the principal. His face told that, the principal has rejected their request. Atlast he said "Okay, thank you Mr Lee" and ended the call. He turned to the table and looked at the boys.

"Dad, what did he say?" Jungkook asked.

"Kook, he said they can't allow seperate exam."

"So, Dad, what do we do?" Taehyung asked.

"Uhm..I will try writing with left hand," Jungkook said looking down.

"That's not possible Kook. They said they can allow a scribe."

"Scribe?" Jungkook looked up.

"A student from 10th grade or 11th grade can write for you. That student will accompany you for the exam and write the things you'll say. Tae, can you write for him?" Mr Jeon asked.

"Oh, yeah, of course. That's good!" Taehyung instantly replied, smiling wide.

"No, I will find someone else," Jungkook said.

"Why? He said he will write," Mr Jeon asked confused.

"But, it would be better if it's someone from 11th grade. It would be really difficult for Tae to understand and write down the terms and equation, especially those in physics and chemistry. And his exam is also coming soon. He need to study for that," Jungkook explained.