10

"Jungkook, enough! Let's go now," Yoongi said dragging Jungkook out of the bar.

"Yoongi, leave me, I am not at all drunk."

"Jungkook, I swear you are going to have a head ache tomorrow. Remember you are the captain and tomorrow you have meeting with Mr Jung," Yoongi said and pulled Jungkook into the passenger seat of his car. He then took the key from Jungkook's pocket and hopped into the driver's seat.

"So what? And I am not drunk at all. I can drive," Jungkook spatted back as Yoongi buckled the seat belt.

"So what?? Hmm...either you won't be able to meet with him and you will make him more angry or he will realize you got drunk and will tell your Dad and may even suspend you or change you from the position of captain."

"I don't care. Anyway, that's going to happen soon. If Mr Jung comes to know that he is my brother..no!..I mean if that little shit tells him that, I don't know what will happen then. Everyone will know. Hell! I can't even imagine that. That ducky...what was his name? Yeah...Park Jimin, how dare he try to threaten me ? And that bitch..Kim Taehyung. I had warned him. How dare he go with him and how dare he not pick my call. I will show you, Taehyung!" Jungkook snarled balling his hands into fists and hitting his thighs. "Ahh.."he groaned as his thigh hurt.

"What the hell! Calm down. You hate him right? You hate seeing his face, right? So, isn't it good he is gone."

"Yeah..b..but..what if he doesn't come back before Dad comes or calls him and tell him."

"Don't worry. He is not going to tell anyone anything. He could have told earlier if he wanted. He is just a foolish little coward. And do you think your Dad will believe him, if he tells him all of a sudden that you hurt him? I don't think he will," Yoongi said.

"He might believe him. Dad trust him more than me."

"Just leave it, Kook. Don't bother about that now," Yoongi said and started the car, driving it out of the parking.

"I swear I will punch him to death if he comes infront of my sight tomorrow," Jungkook growled.

"Hmm...have you ever punched him before?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook frowned tilting his head. "I mean last day, you just slapped him. Also, you didn't go full force on him. And the first day, you didn't hit him even after he asked you to punch him. Why?"

"I..I just didn't want Dad to find out. If he gets bruises on his face, Dad will get suspicious. But this time I will really punch him. Dad isn't coming back soon," Jungkook scoffed.

"You shouldn't Jungkook. What if he decides to tell your Dad? Maybe he didn't tell him anything all this time because you didn't seriously hurt him yet," Yoongi said.

"Ah..what will I do with that little bitch?!" Jungkook let out a frustrated groan. "And now that crazy F4 is on his side. That asshole Baekhyun might have already called him and asked him to come for practice tomorrow.  What's wrong with him? Is he gay? Did he really fall for that bitch?"

"Maybe..." Yoongi mumbled.

"No way! That jerk probably just wants to fuck him once. I will kill him if he touch....Ah...I'll kill both of them!"

Yoongi let out a chuckle and Jungkook turned his face to him furiously. "What?!"

"Nothing," Yoongi shakes his head. "I think you should seriously stop hurting that boy. Yesterday he even tried to commit suicide. To be honest, Jungook, I can't really understand why you are doing this to him because of something he did when he was so young. Your Dad don't hate you or anything, right? That boy looks so terribly weak. Don't hurt him again."