33

"Oh, you woke up?"

"Kookie, when will we be home?", Taehyung asked sitting up, pulling the seat straight.

"Within half an hour."

"Hyung, I enjoyed a lot. Today was nice."

"Didn't I tell you you'll enjoy? Yeah, but don't tell Dad, okay?"

"Ha..okay"

"Anyway, he won't come home today. He messaged me, he is staying at office."

"Oh.." Taehyung hummed playing with the teddy bear in his lap. Jungkook watched the younger running his fingers through the soft fur of the teddy bear.

"Tae..."

"Uhm..."

"Whom do you like more, me or Bogumie hyung?"

"What?" Taehyung tilted his head. "Uhm...I like...why are you asking that?"

"If you have to pick one person among us, whom will you pick ?"

"I will pick....neither of you."

"Tae, just answer me. You should pick one of us."

"Hyung, what's wrong?"

"Oh..I...nothing. I just asked."

"Hyung, you don't like Bogumie hyung?"

"No, it's not like that. He is smart and good looking. He is nice."

"Hyung, let's name him. Suggest a name," Taehyung said playing with the teddy bear's ears. "How is pinkie, uhm...Mr Pink?"

"Yeah, that suits him," Jungkook mumbled, wondering how the younger deviated from the topic.

Taehyung continued playing with the teddy bear kissing it and cuddling it. On seeing that, Jungkook felt like cuddling the younger, hugging him tightly and kissing him to death. But soon he pushed such thoughts to the back of his mind as Namjoon words started coming to his mind. He wiped all the thoughts away and tried to concentrate only on driving.

It was really dark when they reached back home. Taehyung walked to his room, holding Mr Pink to his chest. Jungkook took both of their bags and followed him. Taehyung was already lying on his bed with both Mr gguk and Mr Pink on either sides of him when Jungkook entered. The older placed the bag on the chair and looked at him.

"First, go and take a shower and change."

"Hyungg, I'm tired.." Taehyung said in a whiny tone and Jungkook observed the movement of his lips, how he says the word hyung. It's really different how he says it and Jungkook loves to hear it. Jungkook kept looking at those soft plump lips. What he felt at that moment was pinning the younger's hands to the bed and kissing those soft lips. Jungkook immediately went out of the room, slamming the door shut.

Taehyung was confused. Why did he go out suddenly? Is he mad at me? Is it because I didn't answer his question? What's wrong? Whom will I actually choose if I have to pick between him and Bogumie hyung?

Jungkook stepped into his bathroom and closed the door, afterwards leaning on it. Shit! It's all because of Namjoon! He said weird things and now I am feeling like that. Jungkook stepped into the shower and all the while he was thinking about that. Does he actually has feelings for Taehyung?

Taehyung also went and take a shower. He took a quick bath while Jungkook spend a lot of time under his shower thinking.

After that long shower, Jungkook went to the balcony and looked up at the sky. Luminous petals of silver freckled the sky along with an ore gold moon. Who is Taehyung to him? He was still not able to find an answer. Is my feelings for Tae not so brotherly? What the fuck is Namjoon saying? Or is it right? Why am I feeling like kissing him sometimes?