42

Their lips moved against each other in perfect sync. None of them wanted to let go of each other. Suddenly the realisation hit Taehyung's head and he pulled away.

"Kookie...w..we are stepbrothers. We shouldn't do this. We c..can't be together."

"We are stepbrothers. So what? I really really love you so much baby. I know you also love me. Tae, I can't live without you and now that I know you love me, I am not going to let you go. I want you, Tae. Why don't you let it out. Why are you hesitating to tell me you love me?"

"Kookie..I....I love you," Taehyung said looking into the older's eyes. Jungkook couldn't resist a smile. "But I'm afraid hyung. What happens if Dad knows? I am scared. No, we can't," Taehyung shook his head and Jungkook's smile slowly faded. Jungkook couldn't give a reply. What happens when Dad knows? He is definitely not going to accept this. Taehyung was looking deep into his eyes for an answer. Jungkook took his hands away from the younger's waist and looked down. When he looked up, he could say only this. " Tae, I love you so much."

"Hyung, you have exam on Monday. You need to study," Taehyung said.

"Yeah...", Jungkook nodded and turned. He walked out of the room leaving Taehyung there alone.

Jungkook came to his room downstairs and sat on his chair. He simply sat looking at a spot on the wall for a long time. Then he thought to study some physics and took his book. He ran his eyes through the equations but his mind was running faster in some other place. What happens if Dad knows we love each other. Will he let us be together? No, he definitely won't. He will lash out in anger. He might blast like an bomb. Or worse he might get a heat attack. And if it was earlier, there was only the need to convince him. But now there's Tae's Dad and Step mom. How are they going to react? So shall we forget our Love.......? No it's not possible!

Shit! I can't concentrate. Where the fuck was I reading? Jungkook somehow brought his attention back to his book. He read for sometime. He just felt frustrated. He closed his books and ruffled his fingers through his locks above the bandage. He lied down and closed his eyes and surprisingly he fell asleep.

Jungkook opened his eyes to Taehyung calling him. He saw the younger standing with a plate of food.

"Hyung, dinner," Taehyung said.

"Oh, what's the time?"

"8 : 30," Taehyung said and placed the plate on the table.

"I slept this long? Tae, did Dad arrive?"

"No, he said he will be late."

"Did you eat?"

"Yeah, I ate. Kookie, have food and then study something," Taehyung said and turned to go.

" Tae..uhmm..are you busy?", Jungkook asked and Taehyung turned back.

"No, why?"

"Can you feed me?"

"uhm...okay," Taehyung sat down on the edge of the bed and took the plate in his hands. Jungkook moved to the edge near to him. Taehyung took a fork full of the Japchae and held it infront of Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook kept on staring at the younger's face the whole time he fed him.

Taehyung couldn't let himself feel happy. Because their love, it's just to get crushed. It could only get both of them hurt. It's not meant to flourish. The past few hours, Taehyung was thinking about this matter deeply. He doesn't know how his Dad is going to react to this if he ever knows. He will be devastated. He might ask him to go to Daegu or something. And he is not sure whether his own Dad will accept him after that. Sadness filled Taehyung's eyes and Jungkook could read it. It hurt the older's heart.