32

"Where is Tae?", asked Jungkook as he came back from the washroom and couldn't spot Taehyung and Bogum anywhere.

"He went with that guy for a ride."

"What?! Who let him go? He went without even telling me?"

"First of all Kook, why does he need your permission? Why can't he go for a ride with him?" Namjoon asked.

"He needs my permission. He is not even seventeen. When he is with me, I'm his guardian!" Jungkook nearly shouted.

Namjoon let out a sigh. "Okay, he asked us to tell you."

"Which ride?"

"We don't know. We didn't ask," Hobi said.

"Why you guys didn't ask?!" Jungkook snarled, hitting his fist on the table.

"What the fuck, Kook! Why are you getting angry? What's there to worry this much? And what are you going to do after knowing which ride they went to. Go and spy on them? Are you jealous or something?" Namjoon asked.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous?" Jungkook frowned. "I am just concerned. What if something happens. I'll be the one responsible. I am his brother, right?"

"Oh, yeah. You are his brother. Then fucking act like a brother," said Yoongi.

"What?!"

"Jungkookie, look, you are not at all acting like a brother," Jin said.

"What the hell is wrong with you all? What are you trying to say?"

"You know Kook," Namjoon said.

"What?"

"Nothing, leave it. Let's go and do the remaining rides," Hobi suggested.

"Jungkook shi, are you coming with us or going to find them?" Jin asked

"I am coming," Jungkook mumbled. "Guys, I was just concerned. Yeah, you are right. There's no need to worry this much."

"I heard there's a haunted house here. Let's go there?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm..yeah, come on," Jin said wrapping his hands around the former.

All of them walked to that haunted house excitedly, but Jungkook was not at all feeling good. He atlast decided to call Taehyung and ask him where they are. The phone was ringing but Taehyung was not picking the call. As they reached that haunted house ride, a young couple came out of it. The guy was all red as if he got really scared and he was dragging out his girlfriend who was laughing and teasing him. It would have been nice if Tae was with me during this ride. Jungkook thought.

Atlast, they all entered the cave like structure after giving their tickets. Kook was at the back among the five. Jin and Namjoon were already clinging together, Yoongi and Hobi as well. It was full dark inside with skeltons and skull on both sides. Chandeliers bursting with cobwebs, barely lit the way. There were scary paintings on the wall whose eyes appeared to follow them as they walked. They walked through that path for two minute and a door suddenly opened with a click. Some people screamed at that. That door lead them to the rides load area.

They all entered the rusty looking vehicle. Soon it started moving through the rails. Flames of fire started appearing and cannonball exploded infront of the passengers. Some screamed while some laughed. Jungkook sat near Yoongi feeling nothing. The vehicle suddenly started turning and tilting to the sides and the scary skeletons and ghosts stretched their hands to grab the passengers. By now most of the people were screaming. A lightening striked to add to the horror. The charecters on the sides started screaming as their flesh and bones burned in the next explosion. Then suddenly Bats flew up above their heads, appearing to almost touch the passengers' heads. And everyone crouched down and screamed. Then the gohsts on the sides started tossing the vehicle to the sides. Loud and startling notices filled the dark air along with the screams of passengers. Jungkook's heart beats were raising suddenly. The whole atmosphere made him remember something. The ghosts dressed in black made him recollect the shadows he saw in his dream.