1

"KIM TAEHYUNG, Get YOUR ASS UP HERE RIGHT NOW. YOU NEED TO FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAEHYUNG?"

Taehyung flinched and jumped out of his bed as he heard Jungkook yelling his name from downstairs. It was not even five minutes after he went upstairs. He had just laid back on his bed, hugging Mr Gguk, his only companion, tired after doing all the work Jungkook asked him to do.

What is hyung's problem right now? I did everything he said properly. Oh my God! Did I again make a mistake in his math assignment?!

Taehyung immediately rushed downstairs as he didn't want to make his hyung angry again and get worse punishments. As he came downstairs he saw Jungkook sitting on the couch in the living room, his eyebrows furrowed deep as he stared at the laptop in front of him on the coffee table. The older tilted his face on hearing his footsteps and then their eyes met. Jungkook instantly stood up and looked at him with rage filled in his beautiful brown eyes. Taehyung felt shattered just by the older's intimidating stare. Tae, something really good is on your way, he said to himself. He could say how furious Jungkook was just by looking at him. But he is pretty used to the older's anger and the ways he releases it by shouting at him and making him do stuff. He doesn't feel pain anymore when Jungkook pushes him or physically hurts him. But it still hurts a lot when the older calls him names and curses him and looks at him with pure hatred in his eyes.

"You...you worthless piece of shit, fuking explain to me how this happened. I swear you are going to get into so much trouble, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook said pointing at his laptop. He was literally shaking from anger.

"Hyung, I didn't do anything. I didn't touch your Laptop," Taehyung shook his head.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. Explain to me how you got rank 5 in the damn finals."

Taehyung was shocked at that. His legs started shaking because of fear. That means the results are out. But how did he check my results? Where did he get my register no. Before he could think anything more, he was harshly dragged by his wrist and thrown towards the corner with Jungkook taking steps towards him, coming closer and closer.

"Hyung, p..please don't punish me. I don't know how it happened. Please don't...." He pleaded

"It's too late, Taehyung. You wouldn't have been in this trouble if you obeyed me. But you didn't!" Jungkook walked closer to the younger and made a strong grip around his wrist whilst staring furiously into his eyes. "Didn't I tell you to fail in the exam? How dare you get A grade in all subjects?" His hand squeezed the boy's wrist, making him wince.

"H..hyung, I really didn't do well in maths," Taehyung stuttered whilst squirming his hand.

"Then how did you fucking get A?" Jungkook growled, his grip on the younger's wrist only got more tight, his fingernails digging into the boy's sensitive skin, making tears form in his eyes. Taehyung looked down and bit hard on his lip to prevent himself from breaking out into whimpers.

"Huh? Why the fuck are you crying now?" Jungkook seethed at the boy, freeing his hand. "Go, clean my gym now!"

"I did it earlier," Taehyung mumbled.

"Fuck! Then go wash my car!"

"I washed it this morning. Should I wash it again?" Taehyung asked, looking up and meeting the older's gaze for just a second.

"How dare you talk to me like that? Who do you think you are?!" Jungkook snarled furiously, almost making the younger jump. He was glaring hard at him, making the boy's whole body shiver. Taehyung kept quiet, looking down at his feet. And then suddenly a furious Jungkook hit his fist on the wall behind Taehyung, making him look up in shock. He saw the older biting down on his lip to control himself from wincing while his palm trembled vigorously. His knuckles were slightly red but then he quickly withdrew his hand and put it into his pocket, acting like it didn't hurt. "You know, you are nothing! You are just an orphan!" He sneered at Taehyung through gritted teeth.