31

Taehyung ran to the porch on hearing the familiar sound of his Dad's car. Jungkook followed the younger with a smile on his lips. Taehyung went and hugged Mr Jeon as soon as he hopped out of the car. Mr Jeon smiled and engulfed his son in a warm embrace.

" Dad, I missed you."

"I missed you too, Taehyungie," Mr Jeon said patting the boy's head. "Was hyung nice to you?"

"Yeah, Dad, he was too nice. He took care of me like I'm a little kid," Taehyung said smiling wide.

"Oh..really?" Mr Jeon glanced at Jungkook who was now standing near the doors, observing them with a smile on his face. He was watching how much Taehyung loves his Dad. He always thought Taehyung was acting. But he was wrong.

* *

Next day

Jungkook got up and looked at the clock. Shit! He ran to the kitchen worried. But as soon as he reached the kitchen and saw the maid, a chuckle escaped his mouth. She looked at him confused and he shook his head before turning around. He tapped his head and smiled foolishly as he walked out. Mr Jeon was sitting in the living room, reading news paper. He was utterly confused at his son running to the kitchen at 7 in the morning.

"What's wrong Kook?" he asked.

"Nothing Dad. I just came to....drink some water."

"Why were you running? And you didn't drink water."

"Oh..water..hmm..I forgot. It's in my room," he said and quickly ran upstairs to avoid any more questions.

"What's wrong with him?", Mr Jeon wondered.

It was quite a normal Monday. Jungkook and Taehyung left to school in the older's car and after that Mr Jeon also went to his office. Jungkook was smiling, thinking about his foolish oblivion, while driving the car. On seeing the older smiling, Taehyung's lips instinctively bunched into a smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Jungkook asked turning to the younger.

"Oh..I....Why were you smiling?"

"You know, today morning I ran to the kitchen and Dad was in the living room. He was so confused."

Taehyung started laughing at that. "That might have been really funny. Dad might have thought you went crazy."

The older's phone suddenly started ringing. It was Jin.

"Why is he calling me now?" Jungkook frowned and answered the call to hear Jin's excited voice.

"Jungkookie, we are bunking class today!"

"What?"

"Yeah, I'm so excited. Come to our cafe, okay? We are here."

"Wait..but..Jin..why are we bunking class today? What's your plan? Where are you guys now?"

"Me and Joonie are here at the cafe. Hobi and Yoongi will arrive soon. You come fast. We are planning to go to Lotte world today."

"What? Are you guys mad? Why today? We could have planned it on Saturday or Sunday."

"Jungkook shi, if you are going with us, stop asking questions and come to the cafe. Or you just go and attend school."

"Okay okay, I'm coming. But Tae is with me. Can I bring him too?"

"Oh..Tae is with you? Okay...yeah....no, wait let me ask Joon."

"Hyung, what? What is it?", Taehyung asked confused.

"Wait a second.." Jungkook said, parking the car to a side.

" Jungkook-ah, okay. He can come.  We are waiting. Come fast."