19

"Hey Tae, what are you doing?"

"I was just reading a book. "

"Okay, now come down and open the door."

"What? Jimin, where are you?"

"Here in front of your house."

"Oh no! Really? Why didn't you tell me before you headed here?"

Jungkook was watching the TV, lying on the couch in the living room. He heard hurry footsteps coming downstairs and looked up to see Taehyung running down. On seeing Jungkook, Taehyung stopped for a second on the steps, then slowly walked down and went to the front door.

Taehyung nervously fiddled with door handle for a second before opening the door. Jungkook was watching the younger's actions with a frown. As soon as he opened the door, Jimin jumped onto him and hugged him tightly causing him to stumble backward. Jungkook instantly shoot up from the couch and Taehyung hastily pulled himself away from Jimin, earning a pout from the latter.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Jungkook snapped.

"Oh, hi, jerk, you were here?" Jimin asked.

"What did you just call me?! I dare you to say it once again!" Jungkook shouted, glaring at Jimin.

"Are you deaf? Jerk, I called you JERK. Because you are such a jerk" Jimin spat back

"You little shit! How dare you come into my home and speak to me like that! Get out of my house now!"

"I came to see my friend. I'll go only when he tells me to."

"This is my house! Not your friend's. Get out!" Jungkook screamed in exasperation.

"Is that so? Tae, is your Dad here? Let me ask and confirm if this house solely belongs to this jerk," Jimin glared at Jungkook.

"Jiminie, stop. Dad isn't here," Taehyung whispered.

"So, what? We can just call him. Alright, now c'mon, let's go to your room," Jimin said and started walking towards the stairs

"HEY YOU! STOP THERE! Jungkook yelled. Jimin didn't even flinch and just kept walking upstairs. Jungkook's hands formed into fists. "Kim Taehyung, tell him to get out of here if you don't want me to punch him out!"

"J..Jiminie..wait.." Taehyung called and ran up to catch Jimin. Right then he heard the sound of Mr Jeon's car rolling into the porch. "Thank God! Dad is here," he mumbled and quickly walked down. Jimin followed him.

Mr Jeon hopped out of his car and walked inside. Jungkook was too surprised. He immediately unfisted his hands and wiped away the angry expression from his face.

"Oh, who is this? Mr Jeon asked on seeing Jimin.

"Dad, This is Jimin, my best friend," Taehyung said.

"Oh, you stayed at his house that day, right?"

"Mm..yeah.."

"Jimin, nice to see you," Mr Jeon smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, Uncle. Good morning," Jimin said and smiled.

"You can actually wish me Good night. Cause, I didn't sleep last night and I am going to go to bed now."

"Oh..then Good night, uncle," Jimin grinned, causing Mr Jeon's smile to widen.

"Alright then Jimin, see you at lunch. You'll be here for lunch, right?" Mr Jeon asked.

"Uhmm..I..."

"No excuse, it's the first time Tae is bringing his best friend home. You should have lunch with us today."