25

Jungkook just couldn't sleep.

When he closed his eyes what he could see was the beautiful face, cheeks red and stained with tears, glistening eyes, messy hair. He couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung.

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh. He closed his eyes tight and pressed his face onto the pillow. Still his mind was rewinding the picture of Tae crying silently sitting beside him in the passenger seat.

The younger didn't speak a word during the entire ride back home. He was literally broken after the incident. But Jungkook didn't try to console him. He was angry, angry as hell. He had the rage to kill Hanbin. And he was angry at himself. Taehyung became so fragile and weak because of him. The boy can't even fight or throw a punch. He should have taught him to wrestle, made him work out and build muscles, made him strong, instead he constantly put him in fear, starved him, slapped him, made him extremely fragile. Now, he just have an insanely beautiful face which constantly puts him in danger. God! Why is he so beautiful?!

Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard sobs from Taehyung's room. He immedietely kicked off the sheets and ran to his room. The boy was crying in his sleep just like the other day. Jungkook ran to him and shook him. But the younger yanked his hands away.

"Leave me.....please..d..don't come to me. Go away! Don't t..touch me...please.." he cried with his eyes still his eyes closed.

"Tae, wake up, it's just a nightmare. Hey, it's me, hyung. No one will hurt you when I am here," Jungkook said shaking the younger harshly in order to wake him up from whatever horrible nightmare he was having. Taehyung finally opened his eyes and looked at him, tears streaming down his soft pretty cheeks.

"Little...b..bitch. Hyung, w..why did you call me that?" Taehyung sobbed uncontrollably and Jungkook was beyond taken aback. His heart ached heavily seeing the younger crying like that.

"Tae, I'm so sorry." He grabbed the still sobbing boy and gently pulled him up, leaning him against the heard board. Then he cupped his face, wiping away the tears. "Look, baby, hyung will never ever call you such words again. I promise. I'm so sorry. Hyung is so sorry."

Taehyung suddenly hugged the older, crying hard. "H..hyung.." he sobbed on his shoulder making Jungkook's chest hurt. Jungkook didn't know what to do. He was feeling a lot of strange emotion. He felt his heart melting down like snow. He wanted to cry. He wanted to let out some sobs. But Taehyung was still crying on his shoulder and now he needed to console him. "Tae...shh..it's okay. That was just a nightmare. It's not real. And nothing happened to you today. Hyung saved you, right? So, don't cry, my tiger," Jungkook said patting his shoulder.

Taehyung slowly pulled away from the hug and looked up at the older's face. "Hyung..w..why did you hurt me all this time? Do you know h..how much you hurt me?" he asked, tears still leaving his eyes.

Jungkook looked at the younger, feeling his heart literally break into a million pieces. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I-I promise I won't hurt you again. Please baby, s..stop crying,"

Taehyung only cried harder. He brought his palms to his face, sobbing heavily.

"Tae..please..look at me. Baby, why are you crying now?" Jungkook asked trying to gently remove the younger's hands from his face.

"I- I am crying because of you. b..because...you called me Tae, tiger and b..baby after seven years," Taehyung breathed heavily, barely looking at the older.

"Tae, my baby tiger..." Jungkook cupped the younger's face again, a tear rolling down his own cheeks. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for ruining your childhood. I know, I was really horrible to you and I know I can't change it now. But hyung will try to make it up to you for the past seven years. I'll do everything my tiger want. I'll do anything, Tae."