28

"Hey..what are you smiling at?" Yoongi asked with a frown, following Jungkook's gaze. He noticed Taehyung and Jimin seated at a table, studying. It seemed like Taehyung was explaining something to Jimin, with the former laughing while Jimin appeared puzzled, scratching his head.

"Nah..nothing," Jungkook said averting his gaze back to the book in front of him. With the frown not leaving his face, Yoongi also dedicated his attention back to the book he was reading.

"Jungkook-ah, you know, it's quite boring to sit here quietly in the library and study like this. We could have sat in the cafeteria," Jin whined tapping his book on the table.

"You better learn something if you want to pass in the exam," Jungkook said, running his eyes through the book.

"See who is talking. Kook, you were simply sitting and smiling from the very moment we sat here. What is there to smile so much, looking at them? They are studying, not showing any circus or comedy show," Namjoon said dropping his book on the table.

"What?! No! I was not! You guys better keep your eyes on your books," Jungkook said and held his book infront of his face to hide his flustered face. After some time, Jungkook's attentions again went back to that particular table and caused him to involuntarily murmer something. And now all the four boys were looking at him.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"What did you just say?" Hoseok asked, widening his eyes.

"What did I say? I didn't say anything."

"You said he is damn cute! "

"No, I didn't."

"Yeah, you did," Namjoon said, sternly.

"No."

"You did." Yoongi said, nonchalantly.

"Okay, maybe I said that. So, what?"

"You said that about Taehyung, right?" Hoseok asked

"Yeah, he is cute, right?"

"He is cute, but do you remember what you told us first? You said you think he is ugly. Then how did he suddenly turn cute?" Jin asked pointing an acusating finger.

"Hmm...I agree I said that before. Forget it, I was lying. He is actually cute."

"Alright, tell us. What makes you think he is cute?" Namjoon asked.

"Uhmm..you know, have you seen his smile? It's boxy...unique, huh? Because his lips has a unique heart shape. And he has this mole on his nose, it's adorable. Have you seen it?"

"Yeah," all of them nodded.

"Oh, you have noticed it? But you wouldn't know this. He has a pair of elephant mole on his arm."

"Elephant mole?"

"Ha..yes...I will ask him to show you once. And his skin is so soft, especially his cheeks. Oh, his hair too is very soft and he sometimes flips the hair behind his ear. Oh my God it's...", Jungkook paused to see his friends staring at him with  wide open mouths except for Yoongi who was still reading his book.

"Why did you stop?" Namjoon asked.

"Uhm...that's all," Jungkook said and took his book, but soon found himself starting to blush. So, he immedietely stood up. "I-I have an important task to do. You guys carry on," he said and rushed out of the library.

Hobi and Jin looked at each other in awe. All of them were surprised. It was the first time they were listening to Jungkook talking like that. "Yoongi, is Kook alright?" Namjoon asked worriedly.