13

Jungkook went to his room and slammed the door behind. The words which escaped Taehyung's mouth moments ago, echoed in his head. Jungkook was shocked at how Taehyung talked back to him without even stammering.  Taehyung isn't that timid boy anymore who would obey everything he say, who was even afraid to look at his face and utter a word. Today, the same boy recited a long passage without a single stutter looking directly in his eyes. Kim Taehyung, where did you get all this courage?

I will tell Dad to write all the property in your name. I don't want a single penny of your money.

"How can you say that Taehyung, when all your eyes are on our money?"

Anyway Dad is not going to believe you. So you'll have to kill me and go to jail. By the way, I am not afraid to die anymore.

"Ahh...stop this!" Jungkook  ruffled his locks in annoyance. Yeah, what he said is true. Dad is not going to believe me.He believes that liar more than me. So it's better to agree with his deal. What?! No, it's like failing to that worthless littile crap! No, I can't!

Jungkook slumped down on his bed, thinking what to do. Jungkook felt like his devil tail getting cut. He thought for a long time. Should he confess to his Dad that he hates Taehyung and was just acting all these years? Then Taehyung will tell the rest. And God knows what will happen after that. Dad may even tell him to get out and Taehyung will live here happily with everything which belongs to him. No, that shouldn't happen. There's no other way than accepting Taehyung's deal. He has to somehow gain his father's trust to bring Taehyung's real face to the front.

Right when he had made a decision, Jungkook heard the sound of a car rolling to their porch and he was sure it was his Dad. He soon got up and walked to Taehyung's room. He was about to twist the handle and open the door but right then Taehyung opened it and faced him.

"I accept your deal," Jungkook said looking everywhere else but Taehyung's face.

"Oh, okay," Taehyung nodded.

"I think I don't need to tell you much. I know you are a good actor and you can easily act infront of Dad," Jungkook said, now looking directly at Taehyung.

"You too.." Taehyung said and blood boiled inside Jungkook's veins. But somehow he controlled himself since his Dad was already there.

They both walked downstairs with fake smiles plastered on their faces. Mr Jeon walked in through the front door and looked confused at his sons who were now coming down together, smiling at him. Mr Jeon instantly felt something fishy.

"Dad, we missed you a lot," Jungkook said reaching to hug Mr Jeon.

"Me too Dad," Taehyung said and hugged Mr Jeon from the other side, causing him to hug both his sons together. Jungkook again felt his blood boil but again he controlled. Mr Jeon was now really confused. He slowly pulled himself away from the boys to look at their smiling faces. Jungkook was finding it hard to smile for long. He then noticed that the driver was taking the suitcases out from the trunk.

"Dad, let me take those suitcases to your room," Jungkook said and went to the porch.

"Uhm...Dad..I will go help him," Taehyung said and went to help Jungkook. Jungkook lifted the biggest suitcase and walked to his Dad's room. Taehyung lifted another suitcase and followed Jungkook.

"You are a little over acting. This actually doesn't suit your actual behaviour," Taehyung whispered once they were inside Mr Jeon's room. Jungkook glared at him and went to pick the remaining one suitcase.

"Kook, we can pick it later. Let's talk first. And Tae, come here," Mr Jeon said as Jungkook was about to go pick the suitcase.

"Uhm..okay..Dad.." Jungkook nodded innocently.