40

Taehyung was sitting on the chair near the bed, staring at Jungkook's bandaged forehead when he heard the familiar ringtone of the older's phone. He found it lying on the small table, a little away from the bed. The older softly groaned at the sound. Taehyung walked to the table and took the phone in his hands to see it is Namjoon calling. He decided to answer the call.

"Hello Kook..." Namjoon said from the other side.

"Hello Namjoonie hyung.."

"Oh, is this Tae?"

"Yes hyung."

"Taehyungie, where is Kook?"

"We are at the hospital. Hyung's right hand broke. He has a fracture. His head also got hit. There's three stitches. "

"W...What?? Oh my God! Is he okay? What happened? He got into accident?"

"Don't worry. He is okay now. He is sleeping. It's not an accident. Hanbin and his friends did it."

"Hanbin! Shit! Okay, Tae, which hospital? We are coming."

"No, hyung, he is okay. And he will be discharged soon. Dad went to get him new clothes. We will leave soon after he comes."

"Oh..okay..then we will come to your house. Let me call the others," Namjoon said and ended the call.

Mr Jeon arrived soon after Taehyung sat back in the chair. He had a plastic cover in his hands.  "Is he still sleeping?" he asked

"Hmm.." Taehyung nodded.

Mr Jeon walked to the bed and gently tapped Jungkook's cheeks calling his name to wake him up. Jungkook reluctantly opened his eyes.

"Let's go home. Here, change. Tae, help him change. Let me go see the doctor and get the medicines."

"Uhm...okay," Taehyung replied and Mr Jeon gave the plastic cover to him before going out of the room, shutting the door. Jungkook slowly sat up from the bed. He groaned touching his head.

"Uhm...Hyung, change. I'll help you."

"No, it's okay. I can do it myself," Jungkook said slowly crawling out of the bed. "Can you just take the clothes out?" Taehyung nodded and took the clothes out. It was a large size white shirt and a loose combat pants. Jungkook grabbed the clothes from the younger's hands with his left hand and walked to the bathroom attached to the room. Taehyung stood there wondering how the older is going to change himself.

Jungkook shut the door of the bathroom using his legs and locked it. Then he put the clothes on the holder and slowly took his fractured hand out of the sling tied around his neck. He first decided to change the pants. He grabbed the waist band of his pants with his left hand and pulled it down. It was a loose hospital pants, so it was easy to get out of it. He then pulled up the new pants with some difficulty.

Now he had to change the top. He was already tired after changing the pants. He felt pain in his head from bending down to pull it up. But he decided to somehow change the top himself. He first pulled out his left hand from the sleeve and then very slowly tried to take out the right hand. He felt pain when he twisted the hands a little and he instinctively groaned from the pain.

"Hyung, are you okay? I will help you. Open the door," Taehyung's voice was heard from behind the door. Jungkook quickly pulled the shirt out. It was really painful and he sobbed.

"Kookie, listen to me, please open the door," Taehyung pleaded. Jungkook was now really tired. Atlast, he opened the door to reveal his half naked body to the younger who was standing right there infront of the door. Taehyung walked in and took the shirt from the holder. He slowly took the older's fractured hand and made the sleeve of the shirt slowly pass through it with utmost care. Jungkook avoided eye contact.