12

Taehyung was leading a really peaceful life for some days along with the Park family. Jimin's house was always filled with laughter and Joy. Jimin's caring mom, his sweet little sister Jaehwa, his kind hearted Dad, and above all Jimin, his real saviour, made Taehyung feel really happy. Jimin was now always with him, both at school and home. Taehyung would go to school along with Jimin and then come back with him. They would do homeworks together in Jimin's room, play video games and then occassionally, the little cute girl would hop into their room and make them laugh. Jimin and Taehyung grew so close within a few days.

Everything went good except for a certain person. Anger boiled inside Jungkook's veins everytime he saw Taehyung with his friends, especially with Jimin. Whenever he saw Taehyung talking and smiling to others, especially the guys in the basketball team, He felt like dragging him to a corner and punching his beautiful face until it turned ugly so that nobody would like him again.

Jungkook also noticed Baekhyun was getting extremely clingy with Taehyung. This was something that made him more furious that anything. Jungkook was not even able to touch the younger. He was either always with Jimin or with the basketball team who were around him protecting him like a wall. Morever, Jungkook was not able to touch the younger due to the deal made between the football team and the basketball team. After school, Taehyung would immidietely leave with Jimin in his car. Also, Taehyung was extra careful to not go infront of Jungkook's sight.

At this point, Taehyung was seriously considering telling his Dad everything. Jungkook is never going to change. So, why must he hide everything and suffer? His stay at Jimin's house changed him a lot. He started feeling that there are a lot of people to help him and support him and even fight for him. He was feeling more confident now. But still sometimes, he would cry alone at night when memories from the past floods his head.  No matter how hard he tries to make himself believe that Jungkook just hates him and he will always keep on hating him, there still remains a little hope in his heart. He still believes, one day Jungkoom will love him again and will appologise him for everything. But he didn't look back from his decision to reveal all the truth to his Dad. He was tired of all the silent suffering.

Jungkook had called his dad the day after Taehyung left home, packing his stuff. When Mr Jeon asked about Taehyung, Jungkook said he was busy studying for his english test and so Mr jeon also didn't want to disturb him. When he asked about whether he had bought him a new phone, Jungkook said he had ordered one online but didn't get it delivered yet. After that Mr Jeon was quite busy, so he didn't call both Jungkook and Taehyung for three days.

The football and Basketball practices continued. Both the teams tried to stay away from each other. All the time Jungkook felt frustrated. His only relief was playing football but now he can't play since Yoongi is not letting him. His best friend is afraid he would again hurt his palm and the wound will deepen and get worse.

It was a very usual Friday evening. Student's left the school happily to enjoy their weekend. Jungkook was driving back home in his car alone. His phone suddenly started ringing. He saw it was his Dad, but he was not in a mood to talk to him since he was already angry seeing Taehyung happy, going with Jimin. So, he decided not to pick the call. But when the phone rang the second time, he picked it and answered.

"Hello Dad. I am driving home now," Jungkook's anger was evident in the tone of his voice.

"Are you angry that I didn't call you for three days?"

"No..not that."

"Then what?"

"Didn't I say, I am driving?"

"Okay, then give thr phone to Tae.."

"What the hell ! How can I give him the phone when he is not with me?" Jungkook said without thinking.