3

"Do you remember what I said?" Jungkook asked tilting his face to Taehyung.

"Yes, I won't tell anyone that you are my hyung or I live in your house," Taehyung replied.

"First of all Kim Taehyung, I am not in any way your hyung. And if you ever let anyone know that you live in my house, then that will actually be your last day in my house. Remember, we don't know each other. Don't ever call me hyung. Okay, Now get out!" Jungkook said and stopped the car. Taehyung looked at him out of shock and wonder.

"But..hyung...why? How will I reach school? I don't know the way..."

"I SAID GET OUT!" Jungkook yelled at the younger and the next second Taehyung was pushed out of the car.

Taehyung simply stood looking at Jungkook's car speeding away from him. What will I do now?Where am I now? I don't even know this place. How will I reach school? It's my first day at school and I can't be late. Where can I get a bus?

Taehyung felt tears welling up in my eyes as he stood there alone. He started walking in the direction Jungkook's car went. A middle aged man came walking opposite him and he decided to ask him for help.

"Ajusshi, do you know the way to Bighit high school?"

"Oh, yes, but it's a bit far from here. You will have to take a cab or bus."

Taehyung didn't have the money to take a cab. So, he decided to get a bus. "Can you please tell me where the bus stop is?" He asked the man and he told him the way.

Atlast, he reached the bus stop and soon he got a bus. In ten minutes, he reached his school, Bighit or just the Bighell! Thankfully he wasn't late. The first bell only rang as he walked into the main hallway. But now where should I go? where is my class?

Taehyung saw a board called 'Information center' and walked to there. A lady was sitting there infront of a computer. "Excuse me miss, I need help," he told the lady and she looked up.

"Oh, how can I help you?",she asked smiling.

"My name is Kim Taehyung and I am new here. I don't know where my class is. Can you please help me?"

"Sure, let me check," she said and averted her gaze back to the computer, typing down on the keyboard. "Okay, you are in class 10- 2. Wait a minute, I will get your ID," she said and got up from her chair before going to the inner room. After some time, she came out with an ID Card.

"Here is your ID. You need to wear this when you are in the school compound and this is your timetable," she handed Taehyung his ID and timetable and then showed him the way to his classroom. "You better rush now. You are late." Taehyung thanked her with a smile and then quickly started rushing in the direction the lady showed him.

He was running to reach his classroom as fast as possible. There were only a few students in the corridors. Maybe the classes already started, he thought and ran even more faster without looking his surroundings and suddenly he bumbed into someone, making that person's books and things fall onto the floor.

"I..I am really sorry. I didn't see you," he said crouching down to help the person collect his things.

"It's okay," the guy said picking up his books and only then Taehyung looked up at his face and realized the person was none other than the boy whose car he collided into last month. But he looked different from that day. He probably got a new hair cut.

"Oh you! It's you??" The guy exclaimed in surprise as he finally looked at Taehyung after piling up his books.

"Yeah, nice to meet you again," Taehyung said smiling awkwardly because it's the second time he is bumbing into this person and causing him trouble.