4

This book was in first person POV earlier. Now I edited it to Third person. But I did it quickly. So, if you find any mistakes, please point it out to me. Thank you

The T5 gang sat around a table in their usual cafe called Heavens, near the school, having coffee and snacks. Everyone in the cafe know them well because they often comes here after school. These five boys are a main income for the cafe. The cafe owner was so disappointed when the school closed during vacation. And now that the school reoppend, he is so happy. A smile formed on his face when he saw the five of them walking into the cafe.

Jin waved at the shop owner slightly raising from his chair as he saw him smiling at them.

"Whom are you waving at?" Namjoon asked as he saw Jin waving and smiling.

"The shop owner. I think he is really happy to see us again," Jin chuckled and munched on his burger.

"Jungkook-ah, why do you look so pissed today? What's wrong with you?" Hoseok then asked looking at an angry Jungkook.

"I think it's because of that boy. But why are you still angry?" Namjoon asked.

"Ahh..my head hurts..." Yoongi groaned, interrupting the conversation. "That boy, he is actually strong even if he don't seem like that. What was his name? Jaemin...Minkin..? what was that again?" He asked rubbing his forehead.

"Park Jimin. I think he will become a real trouble for us. How dare he punch our Yoongs? We've to teach him a lesson, but outside school," Jhope said pissed.

"But Jungkook already punched him back. That's enough. Leave those silly kids. They won't come to meddle with us again. Now they know who we are," Namjoon said. "By the way guys, aren't they both so cute? Especially the other boy. He is really pretty, right?"

"Yeah, his face is so perfect. I have never seen such a beautiful face before," Jin said agreeing with Namjoon. Hoseok and Yoongi also nodded in agreement. "Even our Jungkook shi couldn't hit him seeing his cute innocent face."

"What the fuck!? Innocent?! He??" Jungkook scoffed, suddenly furious. "Just stop it guys! And I think he looks ugly. He..He is the real trouble. Not the other guy. He was the one who spilled juice on my shoes. Didn't you guys see?"

"But Jungkook-ah, why are you getting so much angry?" Jin asked.

"Kook, are you blind?" Yoongi asked nonchalantly. "How can you say he is ugly? And I don't think he spilled the juice on you purposefully. Also, he said sorry, right?" Yoongi looked at the others and all three of them nodded.

"So, are you guys blaming me?" Jungkook was really angry now and the four of them could clearly see it.

"Kook, calm down, what's with you? You are also handsome. But you should accept he is cute," Namjoon said in an attempt to calm Jungkook but it only had a negative effect.

"GUYS STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG! I HATE HIM. HATE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING!" Jungkook said jumping up from his seat and hitting hard on the table with his fist. Lucky that the table was a wooden one. All four of them were shocked at Jungkook's sudden outburst. Hoseok almost fell down from his chair.

"Jungkook shi, calm down. Sit! Everyone is watching. Sit down," Jin whispered grabbing Jungkook's hand. The latter sighed and sat down, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Tell us, is there something between you and Taehyung, that we don't know?" Namjoon asked with a frown.

"No..not anything like that," Jungkook stammered, regretting what he just did.

"Jungkook-ah, we all know you are not a person who keep on thinking about such silly matters. There is definitely something you are hiding from us. What is it?" Hoseok asked in a calm tone.