22

WHAT! What did he just say? I am sorry?! And did he call me Tae? No..no way. Am I dreaming? But why actually did he call me? It was hyung, right? It was his voice, right? But why would he call me from an other number and cut the call so soon. Maybe it's someone else and I got confused? No! It was him! Let me call back and ask.

Taehyung called back in the number and waited for the call to be answered.

"Hello.."

"Hello, who is this?" Taehyung asked confused.

"This is Taehyung, right?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes..but...sorry..who is this? Last time when I got a call from this number, it was my... uhm... Jungkook."

"Yeah, that was Jungkook. And I am your hyung's friend, Namjoon."

"Wha..so..you know that..I- I'm his.."

"Yeah, I know you are his brother."

"Uhmm..why did he call me? What happened to his phone and why did he cut the call soon."

"Taehyung, I don't know how to explain to you. Jungkook is not feeling well. He got drunk yesterday. You know he has a match today. He is telling us that he is not playing."

"What? What actually is this? Are you trying to prank me or something?"

"No no, I am not. But you won't believe me if I tell you everything right now. Kook will tell you everything later. Just know that he is sorry and he wants you to win the match."

"Stop, I know, this is some trick. I am not going to fall for it," Taehyung said and ended the call. Namjoon quickly went to Jungkook.

"Kook, Taehyung called back. Before I could say something, he hang up the call. Can you call him back? No you better send him a message from your phone."

"Uhm..where is my phone?", Jungkook asked.

"Maybe it's in my Car. I will go and get it," Hoseok said handing Jungkook a glass of water and a pill for headache

"Kook, can I ask you something?" Namjoon asked as Jungkook finished drinking the water after swallowing the pill.

"Uhm..yeah."

"Why actually did you hate Taehyung? Isn't it because of that check incident?"

"I..I don't know....I was mad. Yeah...I thought he is trying to make Dad hate me. I thought Dad hates me and loves him more than me."

"So, what if he is not innocent, I mean what if he was actually trying to make your Dad hate you? That diary didn't give you any such information, right?", Yoongi who was again sitting on the chair asked.

"But, he told me that he is not the one who did it and he told me he don't want anything that belongs to me. He said he will go away when he turns 18. He said he always obeyed me because he loved me and he wanted me to consider him as my brother."

"So, you believe him now?" Namjoon asked

"Yeah, the check...I think it was done by his mom. Because..." Jungkook said and searched his shirt's pocket. He fished out a paper that was folded into four. "This was the first page of that diary. I tore it out." He unfolded the sheet of paper and gave it to Namjoon who started reading it out,

'Taehyung,

I hope you got the diaries. I couldn't tell you anything when I was alive. Because you were so young then. Tae, mom doesn't want anyone else to read these diaries. Please read these both diaries carefully and then destroy them. Things in these diaries will be shocking but they are the truth. I want you to know everything. Please don't hate me. And your mom is really sorry for putting you in trouble. I hope everything will be alright and you will be happy.