34

Taehyung woke up to the unfamiliar sounds of birds chirping. He looked around and still the room felt unfamiliar. Instead of the white round clock in his room, on the wall sat a brown square clock with it's hour hands between 5 and 6. He was badly missing everything, his room, his bed, his Mr Gguk and Mr Pink, morever his Kookie and Dad. It's just yesterday morning they returned leaving him here. But he was already missing them badly.

Taehyung messily crawled out of the bed and walked over to the window. He slowly removed the light yellow curtains to the sides to reveal the mesmerizing sight infront of him. woah! He murmured under his breath. He has never seen such a wonderful dawn. His lips involuntarily curled upward. A red fiery sun slowly rising from beyond two far away hills, delicate orange and pink swaths around it making the sight even more beautiful. A slow cool breeze blowed and whiped through his hair. Along with it the sounds of birds chirping on a far away branch.

Taehyung stood there, watching the sight for almost ten minutes until the sun completely came out of the hills. He walked back to the bed and then again laid down. His phone was lying on the bed and he took it. He smiled at the lots of I miss you messages from Jungkook. Yesterday, Jungkook called him 6 times after they left. And the last time when he called at night, he was really emotional and said he really misses him.

Kookie, I miss you too. Taehyung texted back and soon he found Jungkook online.

Hyung, you already woke up? Taehyung texted, but then Jungkook called him. He picked the call and answered.

"Good morning, Kookie, you already woke up?"

"I just woke up. I miss you Tae."

"Hyung, I will be back tonight."

"You will come back today itself, right?"

"Hmm..yes."

"Why did you wake up so early?"

"I don't know. I just woke up. You know, I saw sun rise through the window. It was amazing. Hyung, it's really beautiful here."

"So..you like there?"

"Yeah, but don't worry. I will come back, okay? You don't need to call me each hour and tell me you miss me."

"Tae, I really miss you."

"Hmm..okay, hyung. I'm going to sleep a little more. Bye."

"Wait, can I come to pick you evening?"

"Uhm...but Dad said he will take me back. You don't need to come hyung."

"No, I'm coming. I will call you later, okay. Go and sleep, bye."

Taehyung placed the phone down and pulled the duvet over his face. He smiled under the blanket and hugged a pillow.

* *

During the breakfast, Mr Kim happened to talk something about the rice fields to Mrs kim and Taehyung got curious and enquired about it. He saw green fields on their way here to Daegu. And now that he happened to know there is a field near their house, Taehyung instantly wanted to go there. He has seen vast green fields only in movies and dramas untill their journey to Daegu. Mr Kim agreed to take him to the field and Taehyung was really excited.

Soon after the breakfast, both of them walked to the field which was only a little away from their house. Mr Kim smiled looking at his excited son. Everything seemed to appeal to Taehyung here in this lush country side, leaving the Busan city where he had grown up seeing only big restaurant, hotels, bars and tall buildings, the large expanses of green fields here were simply beautiful. Taehyung hummed along with the cool morning breeze. He looked up and smiled at the vast blue sky above him. The woman who were working in the fields laughed seeing the young boy running joyfully through the fields. Mr Kim happily told everyone that the boy is his Son.