36

Taehyung sat in the upstair balcony looking at the stars. For the umptieth time, he pouted and squirmed in his place and shifted his position. He was again alone at home. Mr Jeon hasn't arrived yet and Jungkook also didn't come back from Yoongi's house. Taehyung looked at his phone. Time was 8 :13 pm. Hyung..I am alone. Why are you staying at Yoongi hyung's house leaving me here alone? Taehyung dialled Jungkook's number and placed the phone near his ear.

"Hello Hyung.." Taehyung said as the call got connected.

"Hello Tae.."

"Hyung, why didn't you replay my message? Didn't you see it?"

"Yeah, what should I reply to a message saying you reached home."

"You could text an okay."

"Hmm..okay. sorry."

"Hyung, I reached here at 6:30. I'm here alone from then. Why are you still not coming back?"

"I'll be late. We are working on a project together."

"Oh..okay."

"Are you afraid alone?"

"No, it's okay. Mrs Lee is here."

"Tae, have dinner and go to sleep."

"Yeah, okay hyung."

Jungkook hang up the call and Taehyung pouted looking at the sky. He then felt that the older's voice was hoarse when he spoke. What happened to hyung ? Is he sad like me? Then he remembered that Jimin had told him to call him. But he didn't feel like calling his best friend and telling all the things that happened. Of course everything was nice. It was such a beautiful confession but something was hurting his heart. He was not at all feeling happy. Taehyung couldn't undestand what was happening to him. He tried to tell himself a lot of times that, his one and only crush confessed his love to him and so this is the time he should be  happier than ever. But why ? What's wrong? Why don't he even feel like talking about it to Jimin? Taehyung was pulled out of his train of thoughts by his phone ringing. He picked the call and answered.

"Hello Jimina.." he said in an almost sad tone.

"Tae, what happened? Bogum didn't confess to you? He doesn't like you?"

"Jimin shi..."

"Oh, it's okay Tae."

"No.. Jiminie, he likes me. He confessed."

"Oh! Really? Then why you sound sad? Tell me what happened. L"

"I don't know Minnie. Uhm..I don't know what's wrong with me. Definitely something is wrong. I am simply feeling sad. Is this depression or something?"

"Tae! What?! Tell me what is your problem. Okay, first tell me how he confessed. What happened at the park?"

"I'm not in a mood to describe it now. I am going to sleep"

"Tae, wait! What's wrong with you? You are not going to go anywhere without telling me every single damn thing."

"Jiminnieee...hmm..okay. I arrived at the park and everybody started giving me a rose and atlast I reached Bogumie hyung and he also gave me a rose and said he likes me and then I told him I like him too and then we walked through the park and then we went to our old school and then walked through our basketball court and then.." Taehyung was ranting in a very fast pace that Jimin could hardly understand anything.

"Hey..stop...what's wrong with you Tae? You sound like you don't have any interest in Bogum anymore."

"Jimin, it's not that. I am in a very bad mood. I'm simply feeling sad. I'm feeling crazy. I will better go and sleep now."