18

The door suddenly opened to reveal Jungkook with an annoyed frown on his face. Taehyung let out an inaudible sigh.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" The older asked walking in.

"Didn't you tell me to take bus?" Taehyung asked.

"I told you to take bus in the morning, not evening."

"But, yesterday when I waited for you, you.."

"Okay, stop. Get ready by 6:30."

"Why?"

"We are going somewhere."

"Where?"

"For Dinner. Eun woo is also coming."

"What?" Taehyung frowned, confused. Jungkook turned his heels and walked away without saying anything more.

Dinner? And with Eunwoo hyung? Something's fishy.

Maybe the Dinner is at Eunwoo hyung's house and Dad is also coming. Hyung simply won't take me out for a dinner with his friend.

Taehyung looked at the clock and saw it was only 4:50. He decided to write the imposition and complete it. Jimin was really sad he got punished for letting him copy his homework. He had told Taehyung that he will write it for him but he didn't let him.

By about 6, Taehyung finished writing the Maths problems three times. Still he needs to do tomorrow's homework. Will he get enough time to do it after coming back? He can't compromise on sleep. He has basketball practice early morning.

Leaving a sigh, he went to his wardrobe and took out a white t-shirt and pale blue Jeans. After he got changed, he sat down and did the maths homework until Jungkook came to call him.

"Are we going to Eunwoo hyung's house?" He asked as Jungkook started the car. The older didn't answer as if he didn't hear the question. He was also looking very annoyed making Taehyung wonder about the reason. Probably because Dad forced him to take him along with him to Mr Lee's house.

"Will Dad come there?"

"No, we are going to a restaurant,"  Jungkook finally replied.

"Oh...."

What? So, he is taking me to some restaurant to have dinner with his friend? What's happening? Will all those guys from the party come?

Taehyung sat silent while his head was flooding with questions. He looked out of the window but he wasn't watching anything. His mind was just wandering through memories. Where they were young, Jungkook was always there to protect him from bullies at school. Years passed, things changed. No matter what, still he feels safe when he is with Jungkook. At least, there's no need to fear someone else will hurt him when hyung is beside.

Even if Jungkook says he hates him, he keeps on acting like he cares. He might say very hurtful words and hit him when he loses his cool. But he still comes to help him whenever he is in some real trouble. It's like only Jungkook has the exclusive right to hurt him. Taehyung sometimes feels like taking him to a therapy or something. It's all because of that misunderstanding. If only there was a way to prove his innocence.

Taehyung heard the click of the seat belt being unbuckled. Only then he realised they have reached the restaurant. He quickly unbuckled his seat belt and hopped out along with Jungkook, falling into steps with him.

"This way please," a guard guided them to the inside. Taehyung saw Eunwoo sitting at a table. He raised his hand and waved at them, grinning wide. Although still confused, Taehyung smiled back, taking note of the older's plain black turtleneck outfit which looked great on him.