29

"Hyung, hyung, wake up! Hyung, what's wrong? I am here, hyung..",

Taehyung had rushed to Jungkook's room at midnight hearing sobs and cries. He shook the older harshly with all his strength and atlast the older fluttered opened his eyes.
Jungkook hugged Taehyung at the very instant and Taehyung was shocked. He continued crying hugging the younger's tightly.

"Hey..hey..Kookie..why are you crying?" Taehyung's deep soothing voice brought Jungkook back to reality. He pulled away and looked at the younger.

"Tae...I..I had a worse nightmare. Tae...you were...Hanbin...He tied me and.."

"Shh..it's alright hyung. I am here. Why are you still crying? It was just a nightmare," Taehyung said wiping the older's tears and pinching his cheeks.

"Tae, please stay with me. Don't go away."

"Hyung, look, I am here. Hanbin didn't do anything to me. And he won't do anything when you are with me. "

"Tae, I am afraid. Please sleep here today."

"Okay, I will sleep here...." Jungkook moved a little, making some space for the younger and the latter lied down, facing him.

Taehyung frowned at Jungkook and wiped away his tears with his thumb. He smiled at the older as if to reassure him that he was fine. "Don't worry, bunny. Come, Tiger will hug you," Taehyung said and pulled the older's head to his chest.

Jungkook closed his eyes and hugged Taehyung tightly. Nobody knows me better that him. He still know how to calm me.

Both of them fell asleep in each other's tight embrace.

* *

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open to see the younger's face. Taehyung was hugging him tightly like he hugs his Mr ggukk. Jungkook didn't want to move. So, he laid there admiring the younger's beautiful face, his thumb unconsciously grazing his soft pink cheeks.

But then pieces of the nightmare started coming back to his mind. It was nice in the beginning. They were small. They were running through the garden and playing hide and seek but suddenly he started hitting and punching Taehyung. He took a knife and stabbed him. Blood oozed out of his body. He dropped the knife and hugged him. But then a lot of black shadows came and dragged him away from him. One of those shadows came to him. He realized it was Hanbin. He tied him up and walked to Tae's lifeless body. He started tearing away his clothes. But then suddenly an angel landed from the heaven and Hanbin and all other shadows vanished. The angel picked him up and flew away with him.

What's the meaning of that dream? Who is going to take him away from me? No, we still have a lot of time, right? Stupid dream!

Jungkook sighed and looked at the younger. Tae, will you hate me, when you know all the truths? I called you an orphan and yelled at you to get out of this house many times. I am sorry, Tae. Please don't go away from me. Please don't hate me.

I missed you, when you were so near to me. I missed your smile all these 7 years. I missed hugging you.

Jungkook smiled and placed a kiss on the younger's forehead. He slowly removed Taehyung's hand from his body and got out of the bed.

He was about to wake the boy up but then he remembered, it's Saturday. There's no school today. He should let Taehyung sleep since he disturbed his sleep at night. He decided to go and make breakfast for them before Taehyung wakes up.

* *

"Hyung, why didn't you call me when you woke up?" Taehyung asked sheepishly entering the kitchen. Soon, Jungkook felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist and a chin on his shoulder. Taehyung used to always hug him like this from behind when they were small. But now it feels different. Anyway, he admitted, he loved the position they were in. He concentrated on flipping the pancakes without answering Taehyung.