6

The beautiful box smile that Taehyung had on his face for a while immediately disappeared as the rolls royce rolled into the porch of their house. He understood the reason why Jungkook drove him home as he saw Dad's car in the porch. His hyung drove him home not because it was raining heavily and he cared for him but it was because Dad was home. He felt really sad and blamed himself for thinking his hyung cares for him.

Jungkook looked at the poor wet shivering little boy with a smirk as he opened the door and got out of the car. Jungkook walked to the living room and Taehyung followed him. Mr Jeon was in a hurry burry picking his suitcases. Taehyung stood near the door shocked as he saw Mr Jeon with luggage, all set for a journey.

"Oh, Kook,Tae, what took you so long? I was waiting for you guys. I am already late. I have to leave now. Jungkook, keep an eye on your brother and take good care of him. And Tae, be a good boy. Please eat well and don't skip meals. I will be back in two weeks, Okay," Mr Jeon said in a hurry and Jungkook immediately nodded.

"Dad, two weeks!? where are you going?" Taehyung asked shocked.

"Oh, didn't Jungkook tell you? Taehyungie, I am leaving for a business trip to Japan. I planned it only yesterday. I had to make some arrangements for the trip. That's why I left home early today. Jungkook, why didn't you tell him? Anyway, it's time now. So, boys take good care of each other and don't fight, okay?" Mr Jeon said and Taehyung immediately went and hugged him without remembering he is wet.

"Tae, why are you so wet?" Mr Jeon asked quickly pulling himself away from the wet boy.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Dad. I forgot to take my umbrella."

"It's okay," Mr Jeon said.

"I will miss you Dad," Taehyung said and Jungkook couldn't help but roll his eyes, watching what he thought was a perfect drama. Because he himself doesn't feel like he will miss his dad. He only felt happy because, now he doesn't have to act nicely to Taehyung. Nobody is there to control him now. He can come home at midnight or maybe not come home at all, do whatever he want. Jungkook felt unexplainable happiness. He was just waiting for Mr Jeon to leave the house.

"Taehyung, just let Dad go. Do you want him to miss his flight? It's almost time," Jungkook said.

"Tae, don't worry. It's only two weeks. Now go and change your clothes, or you will catch a cold. So, I am leaving boys," Mr Jeon said and picked his luggage to the car. The driver was already waiting in the car. Mr Jeon entered the car and waved at his sons. Then the car rolled out of the porch and disappeared through the front gate.

As soon as the car drove away, Jungkook went to the living room and called the two servants. It was usual. So, Taehyung didn't care. He went to his room upstairs to change his wet clothes. He decided to take a shower and went to the bathroom. As he was about to finish his bath, he heard knocks on his bedroom door which he had locked. He turned off the shower and heard Jungkook yelling. He quickly finished bathing, wiped, got out of the bathroom, picked a shirt and pants and hastily wore it. He only took 3 minutes to do all this or maybe 4 minutes. He opened the door to reveal a Jungkook with anger level at its highest.

Jungkook barged into the room, looking really mad. A slap landed on Taehyung's face without any warning. He stumbled back from the impact, almost losing his balance. Jungkook grabbed his shirt with his left hand and made his right hand into a fist, ready to land another blow on his face. But then he stopped, his fist shivering violently.

Taehyung trembled in Jungkook's hold. The older was staring hard at him, his fist still raised and teeth gritted together. Then he suddenly opened his palm and landed another slap on Taehyung's face, causing the boy's face to completely turn to the other side.