24

Taehyung smiled looking at his phone. He picked the call and answered.

"Hello.."

"Hello, are you still at Jimin's house. It's 7:30. Shall I come to pick you?"

"No."

"But..please, it's late. I-I'm coming. Stay there."

"Jungkook, I am here in my room."

"What?"

"Here, look up," Taehyung said walking out of his room. Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung standing right above his head. He ended the call, smiling.

"When did you come?"

"An hour ago."

"So, let's have dinner?"

"Why so early?" Taehyung asked, heading downstairs.

"No, it's okay if you don't want to eat now."

"Yeah, I am hungry. What do we have here?" Taehyung asked, going to the dining table. He unpacked the parcels to reveal Kimchi fried rice. "Hmm...smells delicious," Taehyung sniffed and sat down on the chair on which Jungkook usually sits. The older went to the kitchen and got two plates. He served Taehyung lot of kimchi rice and sat opposite him (on Taehyung's chair). The younger had already started eating and Jungkook felt so happy. He couldn't help but smile, staring at the boy.

"Aren't you eating?"

"Uhmm..yes," Jungkook said, serving himself some rice. He ate happily even though he only ate a little. He was busy admiring Taehyung eating.

After the dinner, when Taehyung started to walk upstairs, Jungkook called him, making him turn around.

"Tae...uhm...what about watching a movie?"

What's wrong with watching a movie with him? There's nothing else to do. Taehyung thought.

"Yeah, okay," he nodded and Jungkook's face got lit as if by a million bulbs.

They went to the mini Theater room which they had in their house. Jungkook switched on the projector and then turned on the laptop. He connected it to wifi and then went to netflix. "You choose a movie," he said to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and went to the laptop. Jungkook switched off the lights and then sat down on the big couch. He expected Taehyung to come and sit near him. But After playing the movie, Taehyung went and sat on the other couch. (AN: I'm lazy. You guys imagine a movie)

Jungkook felt a bit disappointed. He stood up. "We got snacks. I will go get them." He went out and soon came back with two packets of potatoe chips and a popcorn bucket. He also had two Pepsi cans in his hands and was struggling to carry everything. He walked to Taehyung and stretched it to him. Taehyung took a Pepsi can and a chips packet from his hands.

Jungkook slumped down beside Taehyung with the rest of the snacks in his lap. The couch was small, sufficient only for two. So, they were sitting close. Taehyung regretted sitting on the small couch. He moved away to the maximum from the older and put the pepsi can in the little space between them.

The movie progressed. Only one out of the two was watching the movie. The other was thinking ways to somehow touch the other. Jungkook was feeling a strong urge to touch Taehyung's hands. He don't know why. Atleast, he wanted to touch the younger's hair. But he was afraid. Taehyung was holding a chips packet in his hands, occassionally taking chips from it. Jungkook was holding the popcorn bucket. And the next time when Taehyung slid his fingers inside the packet, Jungkook also put his fingers inside.