23

Taehyung stood at the three point line watching the atmosphere in and around the court. He was confused about what to do next. The whole school was clapping and whistling and being part of their victory. Baekhyun and all his teammates were hugging each other. They had already started celebrating. Bogum and his co players huddled with their sports teacher at the other end of the court. Bogum was consoling one of his teammates who was at the verge of tears.

What should he do? Should he go and celebrate with his team or should he go to his long time crush Bogum and tell him that he and his team played well? Or should he run to the football ground and watch the second half of his hyung's match? What is he supposed to do now? Why can't he be just happy like everyone else in his team and celebrate with his fellow teammates?

Before he could decide anything, all of his teammates except Baekhyun ran to him and hugged him.

"Tae, we won!", someone squealed and he forced a smile.

Baekhyun walked to the other team and faced Bogum. "You are a great player. You played well," he said patting on his shoulder.

"Thanks and congrats," Bogum said offering Baekhyun a smile.

"Thanks," Baekhyun nodded and walked to the guy who was sitting on a bench, rubbing his foot. He got his ankle sprained during the match and that too because of Baekhyun. The scenario was really embarrassing. During the third quarter, when Baekhyun was trying to capture the ball from him, the former's legs accidentally went in between the latters legs and then both of them fell down on the floor with Baekhyun on top of the other. And Baekhyun could only get up when the referee and some of the opposition team members came and literally dragged him off from over their fellow teammate. Baekhyun has played a lot of matches but he never had to experience something embarassing like this before. Anyway, the guy sprained his ankle and couldn't play the rest of the match. Baekhyun wanted to apologize to him. That's why he walked to him.

"I am really sorry...uhm...are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah, it feels great to get your ankle sprained," the guy said and folded his arms.

"Actually, I-I didn't mean to. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, it's okay. Anyway, congrats," he said stretching his hands. Baekhyun took it, thinking the guy was about to give him a shakehand. But the guy wasn't shaking his hand. So, he quickly withdrew his hand.

"Huh..can't you atleast help me to stand up?"

"Oh, I thought...sorry...let me help," Baekhyun said and helped the guy to stand up. Bogum then came running to help his friend. He wrapped his hands around the guy's waist and they together walked to the sideline where a wheel chair was waiting for the guy. Baekhyun felt bad watching the poor guy slowly hopping away with his friend.

"Tae, they will leave soon. Go, go and talk to him. Get his number!" Jimin said pushing Taehyung.

"Hmm..okay. But I am feeling a bit nervous."

"Tae, if you miss this opportunity, then you won't be able to see him again in your life. Destiny brought him here. Go get your man."

"Hmm...just let me relax, Jimina. Do you know what's the score after the first half of football match?"

"It's 3: 2 in favour of our team. And I heard, in the second half they already scored 2 and the other team haven't scored any goals yet. Jungkook's team will definitely win. Anyway, leave it. You go to Bogum before he leaves."

"Uhm...okay," Taehyung took a deep breath and walked to Bogum who was already staring at them, standing a little away from them.

"Hi hyung, nice to meet you again."