20

"Tae, believe me, I didn't try to do anything like that. Why should I? Is this what you think of me? Tae, I am really hurt."

"Stop! I know everything! You were just...you made me unconscious and you took me to somewhere and you were....please go away from my sight. I hate you!" Taehyung turned and started to walk fast out of the locker room. But then Hanbin grabbed his wrist before dragging him to one of the lockers, causing him to hit his head on the locker door.

"Tae, I am sorry, please..I didn't mean to hurt you. Please listen to me. I don't know what you are saying. I can't understand. You actually misunderstood the situation. I was not the one who made you unconscious. It was Jungkook."

"What?!" Taehyung asked shocked.

"Tae, please listen to me. I will tell you what actually happened. You took a nap during the ride and then suddenly a black car overtook our car and it blocked us. Jungkook hopped out of it and before I could do anything, he opened the passenger door seat and pressed a towel on your face. It contained chloroform or something like that. That's how you became unconscious. Then he tried to press the same towel on my face but I punched him and he fell back. But before I could start the car and drive off, he dragged me out of the car and started punching me. He beat me untill I fell unconscious. I don't know what happened after that. When I opened my eyes, I was in a hospital. Someone who found me on the road took me to the hospital and informed my parents. Look at my face, Tae, it's all done by him. I was in the hospital for the last four days. Doctor told me to take rest for atleast a week. But I wanted to see you and make sure you are alright. Tae, this is the truth. Believe me. Tae, did he do something to you?"

"I- I don't know...what to believe. Is this the truth?"

"Yes Tae, please believe me. Or you ask everyone in the school about me. I am sure nobody will say a bad thing about me. Believe me, I never had any such intentions," Hanbin pleaded grabbing Taehyung's hands.

"I- I am sorry if you are...innocent. But..I need to think..I still can't.....please leave me alone now," Taehyung said yanking his hands away from Hanbin's hold.

"Yeah...okay, Tae. I can understand. If I were you I would have done the same. But this is the truth. Think about it throughly and you'll understand. Now just tell me one thing. Are you okay? Did Jungkook do something bad to you?"

"No. He didn't. I am alright."

"But Tae, I can't understand why he is doing this to us. What actually happened after that?"

"H..hyung, please leave me alone now."

"Oh..okay. I will see you later," Hanbin said and walked away.

After he reached back home, Taehyung waited in the livingroom for Jungkook to arrive. He wanted to know everything clean and clear. He wanted to know why Jungkook did that. Why he made him unconscious. What was his actual intention.

It was almost 7 pm when Jungkook finally arrived. He was surprised on seeing Taehyung sitting on the couch in his uniform. His bag was lying on the floor near the couch. He was more surprised when Taehyung opened his mouth.

"Jungkook, where were you?"  Jungkook couldn't help but frown. He could clearly understand that the younger was really angry, looking at his face.

"Who are you to ask me where I was?"

"I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING NOW. YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN ME EVERYTHING!" Taehyung yelled.

"SHUT UP! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY DID YOU MAKE ME UNCONSCIOUS AND THEN MADE UP A FAKE STORY. WHAT WAS YOUR INTENTION?"

"WHAT FAKE STORY?"