♕ Roles: The South ♕

The Targaryen Clan: 

The Targaryen Clan: 

The Targaryens are currently the ruling house of Westeros and have been for generations. Queen Luciana Targaryen has occupied the throne for 25 years, taking the eldest Greyjoy son as King Consort in hopes of uniting the North and the South.  It was a largely successful move, and the kingdom has enjoyed decades of peace, despite stirrings of discontent now and again.

Those who play Targaryens should have extremely blonde, almost white, hair and distinctive purple eyes as face claims. It is one of the cases where appearance is important to the story. 

The Queen Regent : Female, 46 years old. The matriarch of the family, Luciana Targaryen took the Iron Throne at the age of 23, upon the death of her father. She gives the appearance of being calm, cool, collected, and always in charge of her emotions. She also possesses a sharp tongue, quick wit, and insight in to people that can't be taught in books. Beneath the surface, she is a passionate and loving woman who cares greatly for her children. Her entire life has been about her house and her legacy above indulging emotion or chasing personal happiness. As a result, she is a rather lonely woman with few who understand the person behind the crown. She loves her first-born, but she wishes the throne would pass to her daughter, as she considers the Targaryen line one to be passed on through generations of strong women.  Luciana has the kind of secrets worth dying for, and worth killing for----both hers and others.  (Currently played by JadedElegance

The King Consort (deceased) : Male, 50 years old, were he currently alive.  Edmond Dante Greyjoy became King Consort when a match was arranged with the Queen as part of her dying father's last wishes. The two quickly married and ascended to the throne, leaving his brother to become Lord Greyjoy in his stead. The Greyjoy King quickly found frustration in being overshadowed by a Targaryen Queen, and resentful for being put in a situation where he had little say or power in the course of his life. Angry at his wife's flagrant affairs, he refused to give his name to his youngest son, believing the child was the son of Lord Tyrell. Eight years later, he died under mysterious circumstances. Most of Westeros believes the Queen poisoned him in retribution for shaming her.  (Not a playable character.) 

The Crown Prince: Male, 23 years old. The Crown Prince is neither ambitious nor entitled, seeing the demands of being the Crown Prince as something that puts undue responsibility on him at an early age. While the Royal Princess imagines herself following in her mother's footsteps, he doesn't. He accepts that he must do what he is told with some measure of grace and charm, but were he not the first-born, he'd be a rather average guy. He seeks friends and lovers who see him for who he is and appreciate him without ambition or admiration of his station. Never close to either of his parents, he treats most of his family with a sort of indifference, except for his sister. He dotes upon her and treats her as if she is the most special person on Earth, evoking the jealousy of all the other women in his life.  (Currently played by vapourdays.)